Vash55
Visitor

Inuyasha the movie

Post by Vash55 »

there is an inuyasha the movie in english whos getting it? i might be
Sakura Saku
Visitor

Post by Sakura Saku »

if your talking about the first one i have it :D but i cant wait to get the second one i heard it comes out in decemeber?
esantiago7292
Visitor

Post by esantiago7292 »

i ahve seen it before at an anime convetion im think about buying .....im a crazy inuyasha fan so...........i have also seen the second one too.......i cant wait till i get to see the 3ed one!!!! yeah...i wonder if there are more then three
krystalnight
Visitor

Post by krystalnight »

The first movie is pretty good. The preview for the second one said it doesn't come out for a while so how were you able to see it? What rating would you give the second one?
esantiago7292
Visitor

Post by esantiago7292 »

well anime conventions have like good conection with anime making compenies....pluse it had subtitals.......the second one was NO where near as goos as the first one....i would give it a 5 out of 10 with 10 being the highest
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

I haven't seen them...just heard about them...but I hear the 2nd movie comes out on December 28th, and the 1st movie came out sometime in September. Thats all I know.
mariusz03
Visitor

inuyasha

Post by mariusz03 »

all movies are great but the third one is the best one trust me, you get to see inuyashas father.
Kikyo911000
Visitor

Post by Kikyo911000 »

I LOVE THE 1ST MOVIE!!!!! Kikyou makes Kagome Go home i hate the part where kagome talks to him and he tells her to get an arrow she got that from kikyou!!! cuz kikyou is the master archer and everyone no's it!!!!!!

Kikyou and Inuyasha 4-EVER!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Mai

Re: Inuyasha the movie

Post by Mai »

Vash55 wrote:there is an inuyasha the movie in english whos getting it? i might be

Im getting it hopeflully!!!!
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Asahi_Kasai
Visitor

Post by Asahi_Kasai »

I'm getting it, even if it kills me... or not.

As sure as Wal-Mart sells it, I'll get it, inless some other kid steals it away. Curse strange kids... except myself.
LittleMissLooney
Visitor

Post by LittleMissLooney »

Well, I own Affection Touching Across Time/ Love that Trancends Time (Movie number one for you non-Inuyasha obsessors) in English and in Japanese, The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass ("two") in Japanese— I will own it in English, too, when it comes out in December, and I have seen The Sword of World Conquest ("three") in Japanese.

You should all be happy I did not use the Japanese tittles like I so often do. ::sweat drop::

And there is a fourth movie, Crimson Horai Island, in the making, expected to be released in Japan by the end of the year 2004.

*SPOILERS*
Feelings on each of the movies;
Inuyasha the Movie: Toki wo Koeru Omoi;
Sweet and touching, the bond between Inuyasha and Kagome grows as they battle a moth youkai by the name of Menomaru, who later "turns" into his father, Hyoga.

Inuyasha: Kagami no Naka no Mugenjo;
best it can get for Inu/Kag fans. . . THEY KISS IN THE END! ::Ahem:: Kagura and Kanna are up to go good, finding items around Japan to aid Kaguya, the moon mistress, in . . . WORLD DOMINATION. Okay, so, that was a little dramatic, but whatever.

InuYasha: Tenka Hadou no Ken;
One of the best movies I have ever witnessed, simply becuase it's packed full of hott guys! Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's father shows himself at last, happily showing where Inuyasha and Sesshomaru get their good looks. :wink: Not quite a fluffy movie, with the exception of a few moments with Inuyasha and Kagome. Like when Kagome saves Inuyasha. and in doing so. . . Breaks his rosary. :shock: But. . . She gets it back on him. . . With another fluffy scene in the end.
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

God, you rock! I have seen the first movie, but I have yet to see the other two. The first movie was absolutely adorable. I feel it had the right mix of action/adventure and fluff; but then again, that's just me.

I am so lucky! I got to see the movie The Grudge a while back, and it absolutely rocked. I advise everyone to go see it. *spirit fingers* Go see it . . . NOW, DAMMIT! ^ ^;;; Sorry . . . still hyper, even at 11:26 pm . . . LoL
mygiantboomerangkixass
Visitor

Post by mygiantboomerangkixass »

Kikyo911000 wrote:I LOVE THE 1ST MOVIE!!!!! Kikyou makes Kagome Go home i hate the part where kagome talks to him and he tells her to get an arrow she got that from kikyou!!! cuz kikyou is the master archer and everyone no's it!!!!!!

Kikyou and Inuyasha 4-EVER!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Correction: kikyo(her name doesn't even desserve a capital) is a walking clay pot that lives off the dead souls of maidens. SHE IS EVIL!
mygiantboomerangkixass
Visitor

Post by mygiantboomerangkixass »

I have ownthe first and second movies but i gave yet to see the third. THE SECOND IS MY FAVE CUZ KAGOME FINALLY UNLEASHES HER FEALINGS 4 INUYASHA! well... sorta... kinda... a little... not really... who cares, in my mind she did!
rose angel
Visitor

Re: Inuyasha the movie

Post by rose angel »

I got the first 2 movies and there are all mine :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Kira
Visitor

re: Inuyasha the movie

Post by Kira »

don't be evil ok.....i've seen all 2 but i can't wait to see the 3rd one .......YAY Sesshomaru!!!!