messed up

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: messed up

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Freya125 wrote:
Imperfect Paradise wrote:
Freya125 wrote:haha...yeah I know what you mean...I'm about to Bite my cousins heads off for watching Power Rangers 24/7 and hogging the big screen to watch it
OMG! My sister is the same way! She loves power rangers. SHE IS 14!
ack! 14? I'm only 13 and I feel that Power rangers is too "babyish" for me
Well, the old Power Rangers, from like when I was around 4 ish, rocked. Today's suck bad...Oh, and I'm 15, so thats...11 years.
Shaetor
Visitor

Post by Shaetor »

The old ones...I never really got into power rangers...everyone was but I wasn't...haha albino black-sheep!
mewretasu
Visitor

Post by mewretasu »

Yeah, I sometimes wish that ADV dubbed Tokyo Mew Mew and released it on DVD instead of it being on tv and dubbed by 4kids. Or it doesn't even have to be ADV who dubs Tokyo Mew Mew, just any decent anime dubbing company would do. ADV sticks out for me because of Princess Tutu, D.N. Angel, and Kaliedo Star.
Imperfect Paradise
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Imperfect Paradise »

Cloud Leonhart wrote:
Freya125 wrote:
Imperfect Paradise wrote:
Freya125 wrote:haha...yeah I know what you mean...I'm about to Bite my cousins heads off for watching Power Rangers 24/7 and hogging the big screen to watch it
OMG! My sister is the same way! She loves power rangers. SHE IS 14!
ack! 14? I'm only 13 and I feel that Power rangers is too "babyish" for me
Well, the old Power Rangers, from like when I was around 4 ish, rocked. Today's suck bad...Oh, and I'm 15, so thats...11 years.
haha. i'm 15 as well(kimberly was my favorite) and i used to watch the old power rangers. looking back it was so corny!! my sister loves the dino thunder. yuck. it's so bad.
Your eyes can be so cruel just as I can be so Cruel
sperwanky
Rookie Otaku

Post by sperwanky »

They basicilly ruined all the anime shows I liked. Tokyo Mew Mew (Ruined), CardCaptor Sakura (The english is alright but I like the japaness better) Magical DoReMi (They cancelled it before the good part!!!!!). [-X bad 4kids! (and who ever ruined cardcaptor!) [-X
Sperwanky says:
I feel that if we all work together we can...take over the world!