Anime trivia

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Kaiko
Ramen Slurping Otaku
Location: I don't know. I'm not really sure how I got here, either.

Anime trivia

Post by Kaiko »

Okay, here's the challenge see who can post the most anime trivia questions. Vulger ones are forbiden. Okay? Ready,set, post!
Why would anyone be racist towards baby racoons!?
SASSZAIN

Re: Anime trivia

Post by SASSZAIN »

How old was goku when he competed in his first world martial arts tournament?
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Sasha
Baka Otaku

Post by Sasha »

Cool Kaiko-Chan It's Great One, hmm? if Naruto would end up in Rosario Vampire world, who would you pair Naruto with?:

Moka?

2.Kurumu.

3Mizzore.

4.Kitsune.

5.Rubby.

Kokoa"smirks"

or if you could have them almost all girls and of course Naruto to love them all, though I am Not a fan of harem, but just to ask something.

Once Again you are Great Kaiko-Chan My Friend. Realy Awesome Post you Have here
Yamasachihiko
Master Otaku

Post by Yamasachihiko »

What's Vash and Knives (from Trigun) sisters' name?

why am I just now finding this page?!
Kyo
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Kyo »

Yamasachihiko wrote:What's Vash and Knives (from Trigun) sisters' name?

why am I just now finding this page?!
I don't remember them having a sister, unless you're talking about Rem. If so, I had no idea that was their sister.
"Split a piece of wood and I am there
Lift a stone & here you will find me"
Yamasachihiko
Master Otaku

Post by Yamasachihiko »

SASSZAIN wrote:How old was goku when he competed in his first world martial arts tournament?
He was 12 right?

Kyo wrote:I don't remember them having a sister, unless you're talking about Rem. If so, I had no idea that was their sister.
Tesla, but she did not make it. I don't think they even made a peep about her in the anime though. :|
amy001
Baka Otaku

Post by amy001 »

Tony Soprano is acting head of the Sopranos DVDSoprano crime family, while the real boss, Jackie, is in hospital with cancer. The Sopranos has been successful, although with a little time. I am a local New Jersey crime family, but not without a fair share of power and authority. Although TonyHow I Met Your Mother DVD has all this power, is also a struggle to balance his life of crime in his family life, and she feels torn because of the mess. Although the expectations for him, Tony secretly begins to seeOne Tree Hill DVD a psychiatrist, Dr. Melfi all this talk of Tony's family and care, make no mistake, a crime family, and Tony runs. Mafia reports are starting to get a little 'more complicated as the season moves and the characters are added and subtracted from the combination, but this is what makes the show Two And A Half Men DVDvery interesting. It is not the violence but the characters relationships (the family and the Mafia, as well as a lot)."The Sopranos" is an excellent show and I intend to continue to watch and see how the stories progress. Whoever, to note: This is an HBOScrubs DVD series. It was produced for television by cable and there is much violence, language and even nudity. Some viewers may find this content is inappropriate, but I think it's a program the highest rate.
--------------------------
Buy Cheap DVD
Sopranos DVD
miclebarbossa
Baka Otaku

Post by miclebarbossa »

Keeping in line with the Halloween spirit, we present another spook filled edition of Anime Trivia. Up this week, Lunar Legend Tsukihime.