Post by Dark Wing »

Spoiler Pics form Chapter 346

http://img92.imageshack.us/my.php?image=11gv3.jpg

http://img92.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20511744dy0.jpg

http://img329.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... zh8ip4.jpg
What's left of Kakuzu's body seems to been salvaged for an examination.:laugh:

Translation of the Sasuke images:
First page:

Voice from Tube: Ahh, It's definately you...If so, it seems that you've defeated Orochimaru?

Sasuke: Yeah...More importantly than that, I'm getting you out of here.

Second Page:

Liquid Guy: At last you've done it...Thanks alot, Sasuke.

Sasuke: Suigetsu (Water Moon?...Seems to be his name?)...We'll start with you...Come with me.

*Seems that this guy knows Sasuke and that Sasuke confirms that he won the battle with Oro. Who the hell this water guy he's freeing is, though...No idea.
Quick Chapter Translation:
Translation of Hexa's spoiler since it's the true one:

「どっちだと思う?」戸惑うカブト。サスケは写輪眼で精神世界内での結末を見せる。
"Who are you?" Kabuto asks bewildered. Sasuke shows him what happened inside the spirit world with the Sharingan.

サスケの意思は精神世界を侵食して支配。「大蛇丸 お前の如何なる術もこの眼の前では・・・」
Sasuke's will dissolved the spirit world. "Orochimaru, no matter what jutsu you have, before eyes such as these..."

「分かってるはずだろ・・もう」取込まれ断末魔の大蛇丸。サスケは大蛇丸の全てを乗っ取った
"-Well, you should get the point by now." Orochimaru is shown in the throes of agony, after which Sasuke completely overtakes him.

場面変わって角都を解剖したツナデ達。新術には細胞を破壊する効果があり、ナルトも経絡を
損傷するので術の使用を禁じる。大蛇丸のアジトから新キャラ「水月」を連れ出るサスケで終
The scene changes to Tsunade's group performing an autopsy on Kakuzu. Due to the effects of the new jutsu such as cells being completely destroyed and damage to his tenketsu, Naruto is prohibited from using the jutsu. And everything ends with a new character called "Suigetsu"* coming out from Orochimaru's hideout with Sasuke.

うーん「分かってるはず・・」のトコ、画で見るともう少し面白いんだけどな
Yeah, if you look at the scene where it says, "You should get the point", there's something a bit interesting.

*Suigetsu is made using the kanji for "water" and "moon". It's short for 鏡花水月 (kyou-ka-sui-getsu), an analogy for poetry in Japanese, where the true meaning of poetry can't be described in words. The literal meaning is something I quote from the dictionary and it states: "as the moon reflects on the water, the flowers reflect on a mirror."

And the last line is the spoiler writer's commentary.
A very interesting Chapter to say the least.

Okay In a nutshell Sasuke WINS!!! and either defeated or killed Orochimaru. Although this makes me wonder what will happen to Kabuto. This chapter seems to be very defining for Sasuke because this proves that he is gaining on Itachi. Suigetsu the new character in this chapter seems interesting since he/she seems to be friends with Sasuke and would seem to be ploting something together. Maybe to start a whole new band of ninjas well only time will tell.

Also it would seem Naruto has been forbidden to use his new technique unless necessary. For the fact that It is so dangerous that it will damage and destroy his cells. Althoughit also proves that he is also getting closer to the seat of Hokage since he is probably the only one that can handle this forbidden jutsu THREE TIMES. Well at least he won't be overusing it like he does with Kage Bunshin and Rasengan.

So it would seem Kakuzu's body was taken back to Konoha after all. This means Akatsuki won't be able to retrieve the ring and replace him unless they attempt to get it back or maybe it fell off. I doubt last one though.
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.

"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
watermage
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: Spoiler: The Sasuke Vs. Orochimaru Outcome

Post by watermage »

SASUKE DEFEATED OROCHIMARU?????????!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: I can't believe it finally happened! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> Sorry, super smiley post...
16 AA sibs!
Proud member of the shinobi clan
I love my AA sibs!
Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tsuchi »

Sasuke may have won this time but I don't think Orochimaru is gone for good. I think Orochimaru may still hold some infuence over Sasuke, but that is just my opinion
FanGirl Army Second in Command
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
TintaSerpentGoddess
Uber Otaku

Post by TintaSerpentGoddess »

I agree with Tsukiyumi. I don't think Orochimaru is dead just yet.

However, I can tell my god-sis Sasuke isn't dead. She'll be THRILLED!!! Lol.
President of Haku Luvrs Club
President of ~*Otonin of the Night*~
*Joined Orochimaru*
President of Clay Birds
Azarath_Gen
Master Otaku

Post by Azarath_Gen »

i think Orochimaru was just defeated b/c.....
Spoiler
Show
Kabuto injected Orochimaru's remains in his body and now Orochimaru's remains are trying to take over Kabuto's body!
:-k :-k :-k