Which couple is best?

Amray
Uber Otaku

Re: Which couple is best?

Post by Amray »

I Remember The Days Where I Used To Have To Be Quiet About it. Actually My Mum Caught Me And Said "Who's That Your Girl Friend?" XD

My Mums Cool About These Things and Luckily The Picture Wasnt 'Graphic'. XP It Was Safe.
But When She Found Loads in Her Temp Files She Wasnt Too Happy About Them Clogging Up Her PC, and I Thought She Was Gonna Flip and Go Crazy, But She Just Laughed! I Told Her It Wasnt Me And She Said "OK", But Both Me and Her Know That Eachother Knew it Was Actually Me. XD
It Was Pretty Obvious Because I Was The Big Anime Lover in Our House With All These Boxsets and Figures.
But She Knows I'm At That Age So...Meh XD.
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

XD My parents might understand that but still, I don't want to risk it. And I'm a teenage girl and in America, its odd for girls to like guy on guy. But its fine for guys to like girl on girl. So. . .yea. Do you have any brothers you could blame?
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Amray
Uber Otaku

Post by Amray »

Actually Thats What I Did XD

I Said It Might've Been My Older Brother To Her, But He Doesnt Like Hentai He Prefers The Real Thing. We're Always Arguing Over it. XD

Yeah But Anyway I Could Tell She Still Knew it Was Me.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

XD I can't believe she was cool with it
My Mod App.
Amray
Uber Otaku

Post by Amray »

If The Pictures Were of Real People and Were Really Discusting Then Yeah She Would've Minded, Trust Me Her and Her BF Hacked Onto My Brothers Really Old PC and Saw Things They Didnt Want Me Seeing. Although She Still Found it Funny. XD

Dunno, Maybe She Just Respects My Coming of Age, And That Her Little Baby is All Grown Up.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

XD Awwwwww! You're the youngest? I'm the middle child and it really does suck.
My Mod App.
Amray
Uber Otaku

Post by Amray »

No, in My Family My Sister is The Youngest By 2 Years.

Then Theirs My Half-Brothers Which are Just Two Brats That are Really Irritating. You Can Tell I'm Not Fully Related To Them. ^_^
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

XD So you have one sister living with three boys? I pity her...actually I envy her. I wish I have more brothers (I only have one) but most of my guy friends are like brothers to me so its ok
My Mod App.
Amray
Uber Otaku

Post by Amray »

Actually I get on with my sister better than any of my other siblings.
I'm a right mummys boy too. And my mums Boy Friends is just the most awesome and funniest guy I've met. XD
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

That's cool. My sister and my brother get along best because of their personalities. I'm the odd one out. But I don't mind. I'm a daddy's girl when it comes down to it though.
My Mod App.
Amray
Uber Otaku

Post by Amray »

Awwwww. XD

Don't worry, I'll be your internet BBFF. - Best Brother Friend Forever. ^_^
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

YAY! ^_^
My Mod App.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

I know I am behind on posting this, but I wanted to post it. NarutoXHinata NejiXTenten ShikamaruXTemari AsumaXKurenai
Spoiler
Show
They were together and going to have a child, but Asuma was killed. XP Shikamaru tells Kurenai that he would protect her and their child.
I have a younger sister and I always get blamed for the things she does. But she's still my sister and I love her. If I didn't have her I would probably go insane.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

I can totally agree with Asuma x Kurenai! You could feel their love even before shippuden! But after Asuma died. . .I wanted to murder Hidan so badly. I had rage within me (I still do) but I think Shikamaru is going to see this baby as a little sibling to him. I'm hoping it's twins! A boy and a girl!
That's SO cute about you and your sister! I'm a little sister (11 years difference though) but I don't think I have that good of a relationship with my sister. I mean, we get along but not on the scale you do! I have a little brother to and he gets blamed for the things I do XD
My Mod App.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

haha. that seems to happen to one sibling or another. but yea, shikamaru started smoking b/c of Asuma's death. My sister calls me a bunch of names and I call her names back, but we live w/ each other so yea, we'll have fights. The only reason y I would go insane is b/c last year my father was killed in an accident and i mean my mom is important to me too, but I think me and my sister are closer than that. But yea anyways. I love Shippuuden, b/c there is more action now. I mean Sakura can now kick [censored] and she's not dead weight anymore. And Naruto is cooler, not exactly as childish as he was. And I love Neji's new look. XD
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. Two of my friends recently lost a dad and they seem so depressed so I'm sorry. I don't think Shipuden is as good? I mean, there is more action but the ninja don't seem to be accomplishing much but it is AWESOME that Sakura isn't dead weight anymore! But it's also sad that my Sexi Sasori and Sexi Deidara both died. :( my perfect yaoi couple...XD
My Mod App.