The Bounty Hunters

smart and sassy
Dragon Master Otaku

re: The Bounty Hunters

Post by smart and sassy »

really, that's kool
Your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions.

Though we adore men individually, as a group they are rather stupid.
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

Post by Velrick vest'ul »

yo yeah
smart and sassy
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by smart and sassy »

love your new username bud
Your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions.

Though we adore men individually, as a group they are rather stupid.
Idris
Visitor

Re: The Bounty Hunters

Post by Idris »

ryozerox wrote:Cowboy Bebop is probably the best anime out there it uses a different type of storyline not one problem but 26, anyways when the team hunts down there bounties where are the other bounties, i know the guy from big shot says theres a large number of bounty hunters, the only ones i've seen are in mushroom samba, so where is there competition
They also had one with the Teddy Bear guy.
Crap, they ran into a lot of them down their trail's and tribulations of barley ever catching one.

There was on when the Old Chess Piece Master too. Almost in every hunt there is one.
blue crow
Uber Otaku

Re: The Bounty Hunters

Post by blue crow »

ryozerox wrote:Cowboy Bebop is probably the best anime out there it uses a different type of storyline not one problem but 26, anyways when the team hunts down there bounties where are the other bounties, i know the guy from big shot says theres a large number of bounty hunters, the only ones i've seen are in mushroom samba, so where is there competition
pple who chase that fat guy r Bounty Hunters???
they r not,they hav buy his mushrooms n get stomachache so they come after that guy