Yugi vs Jaden who would win?

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

re: Yugi vs Jaden who would win?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

your welcome
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

So you understand where i'm getting at!
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea that jaden could beat them but its very slim
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Yugi gave Jaden winged kuriboh for i don't believe yugi would've beaten if he was a weak duelist jaden is gonna start get stronger plus his is remarkable especially
the fact he dosen't train to duel.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

ok then yugi would win
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

it's true jaden did lose more duels than yugi .But jaden hasn't really shown what he's truly capable of.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

right he is just sill a slifer red but i know he could be a good duelest
Demon Eyes Kyo
Visitor

Post by Demon Eyes Kyo »

Jaden did defeat the 3 sacred beasts cards so he can probably defeat the god cards.
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Yugi vs Jaden who would win?

Post by Matt ????? »

Dragon X wrote:No that's not true!they're other you can destroy the eygppttian god cards to destroy if have they even showed on the you still use spell binding circle and dark hole on them plus if you have anubis it can also destroy oh and i know why the egyptian god cards aren't tournament it's not becuase of thier it's because there's no translation for thier card.All the rumors you herd about the egyptian god cards aren't true.
spellbinding circle would work on one of the god monsters,but would only last for...i believe it's three turns?and dark hole cannot destroy a god monster.this is why they are called "God Monsters".and they are not tournament legal beacuse they are so powerful.perhaps you are newer to the game than i'd originally thought...
"ooh,memories!"
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea but the fight with the gods thats proof right?
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

no not really because that can the three gods and the three dragons with just one fusion monter and one magic card
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yep he could win but he would have a hard time
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku

Post by Matt ????? »

isn't it possible to combine the three God monsters too?i think it was on the movie or something...i remember seeing Yugi/Yami combining the three and winning a duel... :-k
"ooh,memories!"
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea he did and he won
Tsukasa
Uber Otaku

Re: Yugi vs Jaden who would win?

Post by Tsukasa »

I say a tie would occur.
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea and then what would happen?