charectors from yugioh or gx you would consider your rival

Yugioh_Kingofgames
Visitor

Re: charectors from yugioh or gx you would consider your riv

Post by Yugioh_Kingofgames »

jaden, even if he is my fave character but it sickens me to see him not lose, i mean i would beat him up!!!!!
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Re: charectors from yugioh or gx you would consider your rival

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Rival from GX...

Most likely Asuka. She's so darn pretty. ._. I'd probably go into an insane jealous rampage upon meeting her~ xDD
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

... from yugioh has to be definetly Mai i consider her to be my equal but darn if im gonna let her have joey!!! ill take her down with all force!!
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
Queen-Mion
Rookie Otaku

Post by Queen-Mion »

Well, my enemies depend on my mood, since I suffer from split personality disorder. If we're speaking about me and not my split personalities, my enemies would be Yami, Judai, Isis, Dartz, and Siegfried.

My main enemy would probably be Yami, because I just cannot TOLERATE him. For one thing, he wins WAY too much, and for another, he is just a goody-goody two shoes in the regular Yu-Gi-Oh series; Season 0 has a better version of Yami hands down.

Isis would be my second enemy, because she's just in my way. >_>; I don't like her, though I'm not sure if I have quite a reasonable reason to hate her in the original subbed version of Yu-Gi-Oh. She wants the Pharaoh to save her brother, but I like Marik better when he's evil. Still, I'm pretty psychotic, so I guess that explains it all >.>; Since I like Marik so much, I find it difficult to like someone who's trying to change him when he's fine being psychotic >_<!

Judai is just meh to me. I could probably respect him since he loses more than Yami, but I'm still pretty annoyed overall at the way he acts. He'd tell me to take a chill pill and stuff like that. Anyway, I'm a Manjyoume fangirl, so excuse me for taking a dislike to his biggest rival in the Slifer Red dorm XD!

Dartz is just someone I never really liked much, purely for taking Kaiba's soul >_<

Siegfried is just kinda...WEIRD in my opinion, because he hit on Mai in the 5th season. I also don't really like him, because he tried to take over Kaiba Corp and I don't like ANYONE who tries to take over Kaiba Corp.
Signature? I don't want a signature. D:< Come back later, and I might've changed my mind >.>;