Visitor

re: ?

Post by Kenshin »

i think there is
DarkSaiyan00
Master Otaku

Post by DarkSaiyan00 »

i got an email to sign a petition to continue dbz. if anyone wants to contribute pm me ur email address and ill forward it to you guys. help contribute to save dbz.
The Heart of a Warrior yet the Soul of a Broken Angel. Thats the Way of a Lonely Wanderer.
ghhj
Visitor

Post by ghhj »

There was a video tape about him. I really don't know. There could be.
pitt
Visitor

Post by pitt »

no there will not be, the series is over,the DBGT movie with Goku Jr was the end.
Jarlaxel
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: re: ?

Post by Jarlaxel »

DarkSayain00 wrote:i got an email to sign a petition to continue dbz. if anyone wants to contribute pm me ur email address and ill forward it to you guys. help contribute to save dbz.
i don't know how but i also got an email bout that too
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH.... BLUE..... FLAIR..... BLAST!!!!!
http://keronzi.4t.com
mike204
Visitor

Post by mike204 »

I would like to see it continue.
Annaxubella
Visitor

Post by Annaxubella »

if so, I can't wait :P
Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

DarkSayain00 wrote:i got an email to sign a petition to continue dbz. if anyone wants to contribute pm me ur email address and ill forward it to you guys. help contribute to save dbz.
i dont think it would be that good unless they took ideas from fans, then it would still might suck, look at GT
Final Atonement
Visitor

Post by Final Atonement »

It can never be as good if it wasn't created by Akira himself...
Visitor

Post by Guest »

I hope it stays on for at least 2 centurys.
black gale
Visitor

Post by black gale »

pitt wrote:no there will not be, the series is over,the DBGT movie with Goku Jr was the end.
well it was goku's life i was just thinking that there would be a story of goku jr
Uchiha
Visitor

Post by Uchiha »

well i dono i guess they might but they changed alot of things how goku ended his life 3 years sgo my friend told me goku got his head chopped off when he was flying :( i want another season