Anime High

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Re: Anime High

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

Because of the shortage of teachers, Aaron was asked to teach all of the physical classes.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

A senior girl came to Bill and gave him a new schedule SAYING his part of Physical classes and the teachers name is AAron.

Bill smile and got up and walk to his classes
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

"Well thanks for leaving me!" She yelled after Bill. Then she decided to go visit her boyfriend and he was in physical class so she walked down to the physical class.
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!

Bill look at hier "listen girl i didn't mean to be rude ppl take my personality and my action of being rude but, i just don't like being around ppl its best for me" and went to the same class as her boyfriend was and it happen to be he was assigned to seat by her boyfriend...
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Aaron had set everything up, today they were playing EXTREME dodge-ball.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Gia frowned. "Whatever, she scoffed." She went over to her boyfriend who happened to be sitting next to Bill. "Well well well. Look what we have here." She smirked and kissed him in front of Bill. Then pulled away & looked at Aaron. "What are you doing here?"

bill smile "his our teacher duh?" yawned and glare at her bf...and got up cool dodgeball i was the king of that game smiles at Aaron

Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

"Bring it on! Mike can kick your ass in this game!" Mike was her boyfriend's name. "Woo let's go baby!" She knew Mike would kick Bill's butt. He was the star pitcher on the baseball team as well.

Bill yawned and stretched he black flip and a back flip in the air and samersault in the mid air and landed on one leg and smile "ok then it will be a great game" smile

**im going to make a profile page for his best friend that will start liking aaron ok**

Dr Obsolete
Master Otaku

Post by Dr Obsolete »

Vanguard made his way down one of the many corridoors of the school he had just left the rather breif assembly and now held the Palm top computer assigned to all students. He did a double take when he saw Aaron in one of the sports halls. 'The prinicple gave all newcomers the day off to get to know the place, It would seem polite to greet Sleepy Human male Aaron' he thought to himself and entered the hall.
'Greetings sleepy Human male Aaron...wait are you teaching this class?' Vanguard inquired his eyes turning a shade of purple then back to white, his equivelent of a look of suprise. A stray dodgeball whistled through the air straight towards him. Vanguard cuaght it with his free hand and sent it back with a flick of his wrist, there was a resounding smack of rubber on flesh.
So full of hate were our eyes that none of us could see.
Our war would yield countless dead, but never victory.

So let us cast arms aside, and like discard our wrath.
Thou, in faith, will keep us safe, whilst we find the path.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

(( just so everone knows, EXTREME dodgeball has no teams and it has very dangerous obsticles.))

Aaron sat on one of the bleachers. He then called out, "THE LAST PLAYER GETS TO GO AGAINST ME!!!"

Bill look at him curious "oh really u most be extremely good" he smile to himself with so pleasure and grinned

Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Gia's boyfriend, Mike just smirked. "Pshh, nobody can beat my Mikey! Bring it on beeotch!" Gia then wondered to herself how good Aaron was to make the last player play aganist him. "Wait, Aaron where's the real gym teacher? I don't want my Mikey getting injured!"
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"I don't know, allot of the teachers are missing. So the principal asked me to teach this class."
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

"Whatever, she smirked, when Mike wins he'll kick your ass! Come on baby you got this!" She did a cartwheel and a backflip. "We athletes are the superior people in this school. Sorry to be a loser like you Aaron." She smiled slightly.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"You will see........."