BLEACH!!!!!!!

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Re: BLEACH!!!!!!!

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Rozac relaxed. "Ok, just another captain. I got worried for a moment. I'm Rozac, Captain of the 2nd squad. There is a vizard on the loose. I'm here with another captain and his vice-captain to try to stop him. Its gonna be tough. Wanna help?"
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

*alkelie kept teching Saira how to form the dimensional barrier but his mind seems distracted all he can think about is tsubaki*

well it seems u almost got it down, one more time
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Saira nodded as she followed. It seemed as if Alkelie was out of though. SHe knew this, but she didnt do anything. It was best to leave someone with their thoughts then disturb them.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

"Well I do have some free time, and I was thinking about how to get a decent battle. So I guess I will help," he said.

((Also, just to clear something I didn't say before about my zanpactou, and it will help you think of it a little less powerful. The wire-like vibrations of the bankai are fast and invisible, but if you are capable of seeing a flash-step you are able to see them. They appear as wires, but if touched even lightly they still can cut the person who touched them, but cannot be cut themselves. Also, in my first post I said they move the speed of light, but for the sake of this I will edit it to the speed of Ichigo's hollow side with the bankai (which is still pretty fast). Hope that now I said these things it will help you guys get more fun with battling with me, when that time comes.))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Rozac nodded. "We need all the help we can get. Follow me to where we are currently staying and we just need to wait until the vizards show themselves."
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Post by BoogiePopPhantom »

Hituski, Maverik, and Lisa met up with Ichigo, Orihime, and Chad at the bar in kakura town. Urahara and youriichi showed up also so it was like a little party.

Hitsuki: Ichigo-san, Inoue-san, Chad-san, How's it going?
They replied fine.
Hitsuki: Awesome well then i don't think youve met maverik yet have you?
maverik was busy staring at Orihimes breasts.
Maverik: huh?.... oh yea uh... nice to meet you all.
Hitsuki: So are you guys ready? Hey Ichigo i bet i can beat you in a drinking contest how about the deserted field at 5:00 tomorrow.
Ichigo: You're on Hitsu but i warn i did some training and im better than ever.
Hitsuki: Hey you guys go on and find us a tabel ill be right there.
Hitsuki grabbed Lisa by the arm.
Hitsuki: Hey lisa u ok?
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

Aaron looked at the clouds. "Actually, I was busy collecting my thoughts. But if anything comes up, send me a notice." (He means the mental message that they sent during when they caught Aizen being a traitor. I forget if they had a term for it.)
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

((well thats not really a normal power its was a kidou spell it doesnt connect minds its just sends a message to them like hearing a loud speaker in ur head that no one else can, but it doesnt work 2 ways, only one way, btu im sure there has to be a kido spell that can connect both ways)

*lisa responded* im ok im ok jeez, just a lil shock to see how much ichigos grown i havent seen him in years, hes actually part human so he ages, we dont age exacly

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Alkelie is sitting down in his room and suddenly he feels a hollow signature, then turns to 2 then 3, he didint think the shinigami stationed there could get to 3 positions at once* Alaira!! *he pops in a pill and goes out the window, he takes the one west and leaves the one south to Alaira* this should be quick, but then he feels another familiar energy when hes almost there and he sees Tsubaki getting chased by the Hollow* Crap Tsubaki!! *Alkelie Flash steps fowards and pushes tsubaki out of the way but the hollow Manages to claw right into his back* What?...~he was able to wound me, he most be a 3rd level hollow, right before turning into a Vasto Lorde, in that case i gotta get rid of him fast~ *Alkelie feels at his wound*, i cant heal it since i wasnt bonded to Mizushu, *Alkelie Flashsteps infront of hollow and slashes with great force finishing the hollow* Tsubaki tsubaki u okay?! *Alkelie rushes to tsubaki* are u okay? ur not hurt are u?

Tsubaki: yes im okay, thanks, ur a shinigami? who are.....wait, this reitsu, Alkelie... is that u???

Alkelie: ~crap he recognized me~, wait how do u know about shinigami's?

Tsubaki: well its a long story... wait ur hit are u okay let me help u

Alkelie: no really its okay, i can heal myself i am the 4th squads capatain after all *smiles*

tsubaki: but ull scar just let me get a hold of it

Alkelie: well anyway u look at it its gonna scar so itll be fin...e......

*Alkelie looks to the back and sees an orange light coming from tsubaki's necklace*

Tsubaki: Chiriki, Yome, Sacred Reversing Shield, I reject

*alkelies wound healed completly no scar at all*

Alkelie: this... this ability, ive only heard of it from Mayuri, the Shun Yun Rika, this is the ability of a god *Alkelie turns back to him* Tsubaki, plz Marry me!!! *Tsubaki is shocked and falls over but alkelie keeps looking at him seroiusly*
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

((dramatic aren't ya huh marrige so soon? ahh you kids and your youth))

Hitsuki then les Lisa into the bar and sat next to kurosaki.

Hitsuki: So ichigo hows things been have you been very busy latly?
Hitsuki saw a waitress and ordered a scotch on the rocks.
Hituski: come on Kurosaki i challange you to a drinking contest.
Ichigo: Oh man Hitsu youre on.
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

((like you should talk....your still in high school....idk 'bout the others, but me and Nathan are both older than you))

Rozac nodded. "Ok. good. Nice to know we can count on you. I guess-" He noticed the quick battle. "Bye." He flashstepped over to where Alkelie was and arraived in time to hear Alk as Tsubaki to marry him and Tsubaki pass out. He laughed histarically. "That is the funniest reaction I've ever seen anyone give you. He'll probably warm up to the idea of it. But, what exactly happened for you to ask for marriage? It had to have been something big..." He was still chuckling.
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

*Alkelie looks at rozac with a mad face* well if u have to know, well no one in my family can marry humans with out any strong spiritual presure and ability, but ive havent met anyone im interested in, btu when i came here i fell in love with this one guy but i didnt want it to go to far cause it wasnt allowed but then i saw somehting incredible, he posses an abilty thats only rumored, but i heard it some time ago from Mayuri, he had a profile about a girl named orihime, she had an ability called the shun yun rika, an ability among gods, and this guy posses the same one, so since we night be going back soon i dont wanna waste any time at all, someone i can feel he is the one for me
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

((i know that but theres a old lecherous man in my head and he makes me older))

Hitsuki excussed himself from the drinking and went outside.