Shadows and Thieves

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Seras

Re: Shadows and Thieves

Post by Seras »

Seras growled. "You will live but me and Damon wouldn't be so hot. I'd need to take blood and he'd be injured needing his own blood."
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Killua blinked "As a vampire in the soul point of view you can cross with me you just can't, how should I say this.......You'd have a chance to be pulled back together with your soul and when you came back you'd be whole and possible still a vampire."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Seras

Post by Seras »

"Possibly still a vampire?" Seras said getting fired up. "I will NOT loose what I have worked so hard for! I will not let Calintz... take over my army! And you didn't even suggest a way for Damon!" She was pacing angrily. Damon got up and trapped Seras trying to calm her down. "You both need to think of a way that will be safe for EVERYONE." He said calmly rubbing her back.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Killua blinked "You'd be a vampire with a soul or in a sense you could come back more powerful or just as you are. Those are the only two options that could happen. You'd keep your army and I'd keep my life. Damon could come with but since he's a wereanimal he could be more likely to be drawn to the stream of souls."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Seras

Post by Seras »

"Stream of souls?" They asked both sitting down on the edge of the bed to listen to his answer. There was a soul stream? Or a stream of souls? They didn't know wither to feel excited or nervous.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Killua sat down on the floor looking at them "There is a place almost all souls go. A stream. Never ending. It keeps moving across the whole world. Thats usually how I get around. Ask questions if you want. Oh and since Damon is still tenchinally a human his soul would be drawn to the stream and the souls would be drawn to him."