Vampire Kinght Rp *please join*

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Seras

Re: Vampire Kinght Rp *please join*

Post by Seras »

Seras was walking towards them, her two jungle cats were beside her. She looked up at Rose. "Rose, I expected more from you. To lose your temper over a boy. A human none the less. And to rip the Head Consul's daughter to shreads..." she tsk'd her. She looked at Ty "You did not loose enough blood, don't worry changing won't happen till your bitten some more." She smiled a fangy smile at him.

Just then a human slammed through the doors and slid across the floor and stopped in the middle of Seras, Rose and Ty. He groaned then rolled over to his side.

Seras retracted her fangs and motioned towards Sha. Sha, a tan colored cat walked over to the human and nudged him with her nose, and pushed him with her paw. Seras looked back at the door "Ty, your not doing your job if humans can get into the Night Class Dorms" She looked at Ty when a vampire appeared at the doorway.

"He's mine." The man said, he was in black.

Seras looked at him for a moment. "And now he's mine." She turned her back to the vampire who hissed at her when Jag, the black jungle cat sank into a crouch and started growling. The vampire did not leave though.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

Sighing, Alima left and began her search for a level E. She didn't exactly mind the task, but felt that she had to keep up appearances by acting like she hadn't wanted to go hunting for one. In reality, all level Es fascinated her, but where could one find such a creature?
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Post by BoogiePopPhantom »

Vlad was sleeping in his room preparing for the task ahead of him.
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Seras wrote:Seras was walking towards them, her two jungle cats were beside her. She looked up at Rose. "Rose, I expected more from you. To lose your temper over a boy. A human none the less. And to rip the Head Consul's daughter to shreads..." she tsk'd her. She looked at Ty "You did not loose enough blood, don't worry changing won't happen till your bitten some more." She smiled a fangy smile at him.

Just then a human slammed through the doors and slid across the floor and stopped in the middle of Seras, Rose and Ty. He groaned then rolled over to his side.

Seras retracted her fangs and motioned towards Sha. Sha, a tan colored cat walked over to the human and nudged him with her nose, and pushed him with her paw. Seras looked back at the door "Ty, your not doing your job if humans can get into the Night Class Dorms" She looked at Ty when a vampire appeared at the doorway.

"He's mine." The man said, he was in black.

Seras looked at him for a moment. "And now he's mine." She turned her back to the vampire who hissed at her when Jag, the black jungle cat sank into a crouch and started growling. The vampire did not leave though.
((we're not in the Night Class dorms. We're in a popular vampire night club))
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Seras

Post by Seras »

(I'll be honest. Not reading your posts. Glancing over them but not totally reading them, bad thing to do but you guys didn't envolve me but the character was drifting out of the story so i had to put her back in. just change all the dorm stuff into whatever. Seras will still be there. So pretty much you got Sha nudging the human, Seras just claimed him, a pissed off dark vampire and a black cat ready to pounce the dark vampire. And then Rose and Ty about to get married.)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

((ok so my brain really hurts right now I think I have a headache buts its only on one side of my head......anyway I didnt forget about you seras ^_^ though i was having fun with the whole vampire night club scene... i have to go back and forth to school at random times so i cant finish my post or what Im trying to say...

The last few pages have nothing instresting in except that Vlad and Alima have teamed up and have becomed the bad guys in the rp. I was trying to kill the time so Vlad and Alima finish whatever plans of world domination they have going and cause a bit of choas. I was going to come back to you ^_^ to find away of stopping the transformation of Ty turning into a vampire. I couldnt get my post in cause of school and homework I didnt have time....so lets try and get back into the plot ^_^))

"Ty I dont want you turning into a vampire so lets see if someone knows away of stopping it or at least slowing it down to give us sometime. Since Seras is the only other person besides u I trust on the school grounds lets see if she can help us." Rose transpots them back to the night dorm.
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
Seras

Post by Seras »

(awww but I totally wanted the human guy. I'll work him in.... most definatly will)

Seras was in her room, she was laying on the bed staring at ehr ceiling which flashed from dark blue to light blue, kinda like lightening.
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

((Im sorry I'll try to help you work him in also... Like did u want him for blood or for something else??))

Rose rushed Ty though the halls ignoring the looks her classmates were giving her convered in blood....she rushed to Seras' Room an knocked on the door.
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
Seras

Post by Seras »

(Wanted him because I wanted him. I know ty will fight against it.)

Seras glanced at the door. She could smell the blood. Her cats jumped onto the bed and laid down next to her. "Come in"
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

((not really...not in my current state))

Ty was sorta in a daze. He was zoning in and out of reality. And he was sorta in pain.
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

Rose rushed into Seras room painting "Seras! Long story... Is there a way of stopping Ty from turning into a vampire?!"
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

He could feel a taste for blood coming on him. He had been taking blood tablets for awhile cuz he didnt know how strong the vampire side of him was. But all those years of blood tablets could only do so much.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Seras blinked. "A way of stopping?" She nodded slowly "Did anything vampiric get into his system? Saliva, blood, anything?"
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

"Fangs. So yeah, probably saliva. there was a tongue involved for sure.
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

"Saliva a lot but im not sure how much. I was killing someone"
Seras

Post by Seras »

Seras motioned Ty to come to her. She moved and sat on the side of the bed so he wouldn't have to crawl onto it.