The Forgotten Race

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Re: The Forgotten Race

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

"Depends what it is..." Aaron said, as he leaned his back against a wall, and crossed his arms.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Mahlyenki smiled slightly "Depends for me as well." opens his eyes and sits up straighter shaking his head lightly he puts his blades up and looks around for the blade he throw ealier
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

*are u guys in class*

Ryin look around the hallway to find something.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Sort of we are in a class room, after class, and the teacher, Goldenwolf, used magic to make it seem like me and Malyenki are studying, and she is eating. Well this only affects outside of the classroom from what I understand. But yeah we are in a classroom.))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.

**ok thanxs and where is ur character at right now**

Ryin look at her schedule and found his room was right infront of him and walk in and just saw Malyenki and a girl sudyting and look around wondering how late he was and grunted.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((WAIT WAIT WAIT! A GIRL????????!!!!!!!!!????? Aaron is not a girl. Nothing against girls, but I am a guy who roleplays as a guy, and I like to keep it that way.))

*(ahh crap sorry** for the longest time i thought u were a girl sorry sorry sorry i will never foget that**

ok Ryin walk in seeing aaron and malyenki and look like they wer studying at he titles his head realizing he was super late.

Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Goldie looked at the two and opened her mouth to speak when a bell suddenly went off. Someone had walked into the classroom.
"Quick, look like you are studying, get into position," she muttered and all the talismans she had put out earlier except for one zoomed into a ball of blue fire then dissapeared. She jumped behind her desk and began to eat.
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3

Ryin titles his head wondering something was odd but, like he keeps wondering its all in his mind and shurg and went to his desk and realize he just barely made the class. He seat down near the back near the window and look outside and frowned a bit.

Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Mahlyenki jumped from his seat to the other and layed his head on the desk a book open underneath him he fakes to read it
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.

Ryin look around confused a it what is going on he was seeing everyone acting a bit odd and shurg that again and look oustide again.

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Mahlyenki just sat there and started to fall asleep

ryin look at mahlyenki confused wondering what they have done or he had no sleep at all that nite at all. He just shurg and look around the classroom noticing there was no reason why he should be there. He thought school was pointless to go to. he really felt like getting up and walking out of the class.