Haven? Or not?

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Re: Haven? Or not?

Post by Aiden »

Aijo took to the skies as Xeia watched the ground. She noticed a few statures and decided to take Aijo to the ground for a better see.

Nia was prowling the land when she noticed a dog passed her by quite fast. She decided it was best to get into a tree.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Keilu
Uber Otaku

Post by Keilu »

Isthar was simply walking, watching her blood-covered hands. For some reason she wasn´t happy for killing today... Then she noticed something getting into a tree. She smiled
"May be, it's killing time. But... I recently killed, it won't be so fun kkilling right now"
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Nia noticed a form walking, smelling blood on her hands, she arched her back at the figure and growled deeply. "You come near me...you try to hurt and I'll slaughter you...dead on the ground you walk on." She hissed and spat. "You'd be one with the earth then, you mongrel."

Xeia stepped off her Aijo and watched him shrink, as she heard a deep growl from the trees. She snapped her fingers at the cat and "psh'd" her attention from the figure coming from the other direction. "psh! Stop it. Don't."

Nia whipped her head in the other direction and hissed at Xeia. "[censored] you." She jumped down out of the and stalked her way up to Xeia. "[censored] you. You, don't you tell me what to do. You do it again? And I'll slaughter your dragon."

Xeia looked confused at the jaguar and snapped her fingers at Aijo. Aijo picked the jaguar up in his mouth and growled deeply.

Nia put her tail between her legs. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry."
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Zero noticed more people coming into veiw and crawled back into her cave. She watched them from the distance noticing a dragon and another large cat. She noticed there was a women with blood on her hands. Ore growled as he smelled blood in the air. He stepped back and sat at Zero's side.

Kylen turned rather quickly watching the dragon fly over head. He unshealthed his swords and readied himself thinking the dragon was a Haven. Hinge jumped off Kylen's shoulder and transformed into a larger cat with bigger wings. She was about the size of a dragon at this point.

Yoshi looked at Kylen and pulled his guns out aiming towards the dragon. He watched it land near a tree and take a large cat up in its teeth. Dala growled deep and changed into a larger cat. She was about as big as a large bull. She bared her teeth at the strangers ready to take them on.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Kaz and Rain followed Goliath until they could see another group of people on the road. Rain looked up as the dragon passed, gritting her teeth. "What is this? Are we surrounded?"

Kaz watched the group ahead. "Calm down, we shouldn't assume anything. Maybe they're just other travelers."

Rain growled. "I bet."
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Aijo dropped Nia and turned around as he sent out a violent screech at the opposers. Xeia shuddered by Aijo's screech and snapped her fingers at Aijo as he layed down on the ground. Xeia removed three necklaces from around the dragon's neck and sunk them into the pack around her waist. Aijo shrunk about two sizes as he's now a little bigger than Nia. Aijo turned around and snuff at the cat, jerking his head forward, trying to scare her. Xeia and Aijo walked up to the fellows up the road waving politely, "Please, we're not here to hurt any of you." Aijo replied, "That's for damn sure." Xeia looked at Aijo, surprised. "You can talk?" They stopped walking. Aijo replied again, "Well yeah, I've been able to talk for a while now. I just never talked around...." Aijo looked at the people ahead of him as he breathed a deep growl, "humans."

Nia turned around and ran back into the shadows of the forest, stalking the girl with the blood on her hands.
Keilu
Uber Otaku

Post by Keilu »

Isthar smiled when she sensed fear. But she felt more people coming near. She walked until she reached Nia and the others. She just stared at them... She felt no impulse to kill them. She felt nothing....
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Nia followed Isthar, narrowing her eyes, almost sleep-like. She felt safe finally and started to purr as she walked up to Aijo and rubbed up against him.

Xeia decided to speak up. "So, what's everyone doing on a day like today?" Xeia walked up to Rain and smelled the angered aura of her. "Rain, you must not be so anxious."
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Zero ran and jumped off the cliff changing into her tiger form landing on her feet from the 20 drop.

Yoshi noticed the tiger jump off the cliff. He loaded his guns and waited.

Kylen looked at Yoshi and saw the same tiger. When he saw the figure jump and knew it was an Anima. He stealthed his swords and looked at Yoshi "Its an Anima."
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Nia ran up behind Kylen and Yoshi, morphing back into a human, pissed. "AND WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT ANIMAS?"
Keilu
Uber Otaku

Post by Keilu »

Isthar was wathcing this... She went near Nia and smiled. This wasn't her assasin smile, but a true smile. A smile she hadn't smiled for years.
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Rain looked at the tiger suddenly, shifting to wolf form. She stood near Kaz and Goliath, growling.

Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Yoshi turned quickly and fired his gun barely missing Nia's head. He kept his guns on her as he turned around. Dala growled and hissed at the stranger.

Kylen turned quickly putting his blade to Nia's neck "Don't move!" Hinge flew and landed on Kylen's shoulder hissing at the stranger as well.

Zero jumped as she heard a gun go off. She quickly dropped low to the ground and changed back to her human form. Ore dropped down from the cliff still in his large cat form. He hadn't quite transformed completely to his fullest, but he was just one step below that.
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Kaz drew his sword, tensed to move. He was watching Yoshi, his eyes moving back at forth between him and Kylen. "Put your weapons down. We mean no one any harm."

Rain growled, her muscles tensing as she prepared to lunge for Kylen. Goliath flared his wings, growling also.

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Nia moved and sliced her neck on the blade lightly. She was bleeding but not enough to die. She held her hand up to her neck and touched the oozing blood from the cut, looking at it, then licked the blood away. "Hn, your KNIFE is sharp, but not enough to do any REAL damage." She walked around the blade, smiling at Kylen. "You're cute. You seem to mean so much, but yet you're afraid to kill me. Weakling."

Xeia paced, with Aijo in her arms, up to Yoshi, Rain, and Kylen. "You all need to knock it off NOW!"
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Zero crouched low in the sand almost disappearing. Ore trotted right up to the group that had accumulated.

Kylen shealthed his swords and looked at Nia as she circled him. Hinge hissed at everyone near.

Yoshi looked at the several people around them and holstered his guns. Dala growled low at Rain.