Zombie Survival Rp! Woot...

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
The Pervert
Rookie Otaku

Zombie Survival Rp! Woot...

Post by The Pervert »

I been saving this Rp for ever! XD
4 people survive a crashlanding of their shuttle during a scientific survey of a planet which got infected by a new biogeneered virus turning everybody into....ZOMBIES!

Once every few days, we'll hold a poll to determine which survivor gets to die next, after which everybody will have to find a way to get rid of him. Either have the survivor himself trip over a rock and break his neck, or maybe the other survivors get hungry and decide to eat him? Or better yet; he strays from the group and gets bitten by a zombie, turning him into one

As for the start; we'll need 6 survivors. And a bunch of zombs.

------------------------------------------------------------------
If this story interests you and you want to be one of the 6 survivors, reply to this topic with the following application:

1. Name of your character (doesn't have to be your real forum name , be creative!):
2. Why would you be a good character for this story:
3. If your character were to die, how would you want to go:

Disclaimer:
By sending this application, you hereby agree that
1. You realize that your character can die at any time, any way the other players decide.
2. You agree that you are not offended by the idea of the story
3. You acknowledge that you are not guaranteed to be accepted as one of the 4, or if you are accepted, that your character will live.

------------------------------------------------------------------
If this story interests you and you want to be one of the many zombies needed, reply to this topic with the following application:

1. Name of your zombie
2. Weakness as a zombie in the wilderness:
3. If you had your choice, you would want to kill someone by:

Disclaimer:
1. You realize that your character as a zombie can be killed in any way, shape or form during the game, and that you may also come back to life (Yay for the living dead!).
2. You agree that you are not offended by the idea of the story and you understand that it's all in good fun.
Now who wants to have fun!
If I just wrote this , I must be a Pervert
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Zombie Survival Rp! Woot...

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

**one question did u get this from left 4 dead man!!))
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
The Pervert
Rookie Otaku

Post by The Pervert »

.:Aki-Kun:. wrote:**one question did u get this from left 4 dead man!!))
(I made this up in my spare time.it came from all kinds of different Zombie movies and games so heh, its something to do >.>)

((im reading this u want use to play zombies and also huuman being at the same time right or u want us to be human and die and kill our own character with another human character or what?))
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

The Pervert
Rookie Otaku

Post by The Pervert »

(Its is up to you, I don't mind if you have one of each... I want 4(or more) of Humans and Seperate Zombies. So if you want a Zombie and a Human , go for it.)

Im actually want two character a girl and a boy....one other thing what is the profile page sheet should look like.

The Pervert
Rookie Otaku

Post by The Pervert »

.:Aki-Kun:. wrote:Im actually want two character a girl and a boy....one other thing what is the profile page sheet should look like.
Well thats fine with me, and the Character poll for humans is
If this story interests you and you want to be one of the 6 survivors, reply to this topic with the following application:

1. Name of your character (doesn't have to be your real forum name , be creative!):
2. Why would you be a good character for this story:
3. If your character were to die, how would you want to go:

Disclaimer:
1. You realize that your character can die at any time, any way the other players decide.
3. You acknowledge that you are not guaranteed to be accepted as one of the 4, or if you are accepted, that your character will live.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Name: Seras
Why I would be a good Character: Cause I'm creative(?) and I don't do one liners and I really need to RP!
If my character died: I'd want her to be attacked by zombies so I could continue to RP!
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
The Pervert
Rookie Otaku

Post by The Pervert »

1. Name of your character (doesn't have to be your real forum name , be creative!): Dr. Nicholas Robinson
2. Why would you be a good character for this story: He is the Main person who was behind creating the Virus and Is watching over the planet planet from behind the scenes. Sensing the intruders, he unleashes the virus onto them...(I shalt be the guy who oversees things >.>)
3. If your character were to die, how would you want to go: Die in a massive Fire that consume everything in its path
Last edited by The Pervert on Jul 04, 2009 9:12pm, edited 1 time in total.

ok then here is my profile page

Name: Ryin nickname stonehawk
Appearance: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7938710311/ ... ixwolf.jpg
Weapon: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... n.jpg?o=44
Bio: He was raise that he had to fight until the day he died. It a secret place where they were few zombies he trained day in and nite ....but, the zombies become very populate and over flowing the world and there were no place to be safe anymore. So he proper himself...and his sister Emily nickname bloody red eyes
SPEACITY: had a degree and use to help the scientist that was part of the zombie problem he had some secret and things that would be very helpful to others that are still a survivor. He also has great reflects....he has very good eyesight...he is very smart for his age

Name: Emily nickname bloodyredeyes
Appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/c0Vqs1xn9VOvn ... v42361.jpg
outfit: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2004/216 ... 00701c.jpg
((with out the head piece))
Weapon: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... 5.jpg?o=76
bio: same as her older brother ryin
SPECAILTY: she is great with all weapon...she can basically pick up a weapon just tell her once how to use a weapon and like a minute later she could use it and looks like she has use it all her live....she has great agulity and speed.

Seras could u delete this post im outtie i mean it look interesting but, the profile sheet feel so out of style to me im sorry i can't rp like i don't know what kind of weapon, or how old a character...or what they look like or gender or etc...sorry can't handle it not mad at anyone just feel to stupid for me...i love the storyline the pervert but, profile sheet just blow me way.

Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

1.Name of Character: Samuel Williams
2.Reason he'd be a good character: Commited schizophrenic psycopath kept sane by pills, Very calm and collected, but volitile when provoked or off his meds. Very good with blunt weapons and good at making makeshift traps. Hates irrational things.
3.Well the most likely way my character would go is lost in a wave of the undead while covering an escape, or shot by a fellow survivor because I lost it.
Last edited by Baby Duck on Jul 18, 2009 2:44pm, edited 1 time in total.
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
Seras

Post by Seras »

(I like the shot by survivor because they couldn't take it! it made me laugh)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

(thankyou)
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
ValentineHearts
Baka Otaku

Post by ValentineHearts »

1. Angel Hearts (A.K.A: Death-Sama)

2. Hmmm...Why would I be a good character for this story?^.\\ I Am Death.There's one reason.I can kick butt.There's another.And...~.\\ I can control the dead....there's my last one(I can't control these T.\\ I didn't make them.>.\\ When I get my hands on who has been raising the dead,which is my job,I'm gonna lay em' out flat!~.\\ Death-Sama's gonna be out of a job soon~!)

3. If I were to die...I...would want to sacrifice myself for my firiends,then,I would burst into flames and my ashes would float away into the night~...(XD I can't really die,I'm Death remeber?It just looked like I did XD~!)

Disclaimer:
I Am Death.
God's Angel of Dark.Sister to Birth.Finally...
The End.
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Post by silvernekokitsune »

may I join??
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth