School for the gifted..

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
ObsessedWithShiney
Master Otaku

Re: School for the gifted..

Post by ObsessedWithShiney »

Jack was furious. "From what I've seen, Bonnie was kidnapped, there may be a zombie somewhere about town, Blake and Mio went back in time somewhere, er some when, and we have no idea whats happened. Is there anything I've missed?
Not only am I obsessed with shiney things, I am the god of shiney things....Praise me!!!!
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... shiney.gif
ObsessedWithShiney
Master Otaku

A guy walked up to Mio. "Its not safe for you to just stand there with a unconscious guy next to you. People might attack you."

Mio looked at the guy. "And who are you?"

"Sam. I can take you somewhere safe until your friend recovers. But it looks like he might be out for a while." HE picked up Blake. "Well, are you coming or not?"

Mio sighed. "Fine. You win. Where are we going?"

"My house. You got a problem with that?"

Mio chuckled. She liked this guy. "Fine lets go. Lead the way."
---------------------------------------------
15 minutes later
---------------------------------------------

Mio walked in and shut the door behind her. "So, what year is it?"

Sam laughed. "What do you mean?"

Mio sighed. Another explanation. "That guy has the power to go back in time. And when used with my powers, he can go back to the beginning of time, at my death if he wanted to. I lost my temper, and he was only going to take us back a few minutes, but since my power boosted his, we arraived here. We are from the year 2009. What year is it?"

Sam grinned. "Ah, so you have powers too. That saves me the trouble of explaining my powers. But to answer you question, you went back 23 years. It's 1986. When your ready to talk, let me know."

Mio was stunned. She found a couch and sat down. They had gone back over 20 years. Blake wasnt going to wake up for a while.
Not only am I obsessed with shiney things, I am the god of shiney things....Praise me!!!!
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Gregory House, MD »

- A zombie? Blasted, all we need are flying demon pigs now - remarked Arthur

Lupin laughed.

- Well, the only thing you have for now is that Edgar had been kidnapped by someone who should be dead - said Lupin
- He looks the same, I presume? - asked Arthur
- Yes. The same black suit, the same pale face. How happy I was when I killed him. But now... he is alive. I do not know how. You cannot survive an Avada Kedavra - said Lupin

He looked at Arthur.

- Strange. So, Jack, what do you propose... since they disappeared in time, half of the school is kidnapped and we have demonic monkeys roaming around town. Do you want to stay here and do some gardening or devise a plan to return the people that have been kidnapped - asked Arthur ironically
ObsessedWithShiney
Master Otaku

Jack thought for a moment. "Well, if I remember right, anytime Blake goes farther back in time than he he can do on his own, then he's going to be knocked out, so there is a possibility that Blake and Mio are going to be gone for a while. So, we only have us to rely on." He started thinking again. "I'm not really good with brains, but I think we should find out who the kidnappers are first. If we do that, we might be able to find out where they are hiding. I know some people in other towns who have connections."
ObsessedWithShiney
Master Otaku

Mio got over the shock of 20 years. She had to do some mental math. 'Lets see, if jack is out for one day for each year he goes back in time, then he is going to be out for 20 days.' Her eyes widened. They were going to be here for a while. And not to mention, Blake was going to be powerless for a few days after he woke up. "We are going to be for a while Sam. I'm sorry to impose on you like this, but can we stay here for about a month? My friend is gonna be out for about 20 days and when he wakes up, he is gonna be hungry and powerless for a few days, so its roughly going to be a month."

Sam nodded. "Thats fine. Stay as long as you need to." He thought for a moment. He thought he was falling for this girl. He didnt have time to fall in love though. He needed to get his dream started and prevent them from killing him and starting a world war.
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

- Well I agree on that - said Arthur sarcastically on Jack's brains remark
- I know who ''our'' kidnapper is and so does Arthur. And how do you propose we find out who the others are? - asked Lupin

He then turned to Arthur and nodded him. Arthur quickly jumped inside the school and soon returned with a small fountain-like statue.

- This is for re-examining the memory of our last figth. To see if there are any clues there - said Lupin
- But firstly Jack, old chap, tell us about your vast connections - said Arthur
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

**my characters didn't get kidnapp i try to get a bio for their past but, im going to take it slow but, at the time im going to catch up and make one up soon*

Timmy and Jimmy were right there with the new character pop in the school building hallway and was in the corner where no one were listening to.

Jimmy turned into a white fox and try to listen very well. As well as his bigge brother turned into a black wolf. When they peek they saw that one guy got kidnapp.

They both were freaked and scared and dash off.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Aki turned a white wolf with a heart shape that is cool of bloody red on her upper part of her back legs on each side and on her forhead and dash out of the school. Confused about man things and scared cuz, her powers.

Rose and Ryin went to gym to talk about things and play duel and battle when they are talking.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
ObsessedWithShiney
Master Otaku

Jack got completely serious. "You dont really want to know. Believe me, I wouldnt want to know. I'm not even using my real name because I've forgotten it. I'm not so much book-smart, but battle wise, I could hold my own with no problems against Mio's brain. With where I'm from, I was called Jack the Ripper. If you know that, then you know I'm a cold-blooded killer. But, something happened and that all changed and I went on straight. The tatoo's on my arms, part of the gang I started. This was our mark. But, the only good thing that happened out of all that mess is the connections I made. Most of them are good friends, but some......lets just say, I am very perswasive. But if you really want to know, I'll tell you."
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

- Being called after a genious, although I disagree with his methods, does not mean you are a genious. I doubt that you have faced a worthy enough opponent to call yourself ''battle wise'' or a ''cold-blooded killer''. To be the first of those two, you defenetly must not be such a naive little kid like your are and to be the second of the two, you have to bee a blasted moron. Only an idiot can call himself or speak about being called like that with such self-pitty. You are not a cold-blooded killer, you are a stupid irrational and immature little kid and as soon as you realize that you can go forth and become a good duelist - said Lupin wisely to Jack

Arthur chuckled.

- See Arthur here. He has every right to be called that, but no, he would never call himself nor would allow someone to call himself that. Being so immature brings it flaws, but never mind that. You'll realize that soon enough - added Lupin

He looked at Arthur.

- Correctly said, professor. Now, Jack, chap, tell us about your ''cold-blooded killers'' and ''battle wise gangmembers'' that can help us or... if you do not want to, the professor and I will just head our way and search for Edgar. But remember, your little weeds will not help you, even if you are a ''cold-blooded herbicidal maniac'', to figth these enemies alone. So, Jack, old chap, live or die, your choice - said Arthus
ObsessedWithShiney
Master Otaku

Jack laughed and the look in his eye turned deadly. "Your right about one thing old man. But dont underestimate age. I dont use terms like cold blooded killer lightly. I've been through things that would make most people cry. Have you ever been throughly tortured? I was. Ever had your nails pulled and ripped from your body? Ever had your skin peeled form your body and had salt poured on your body? After that, and much more, I went on a killing rampage. Ever since then, I've had to fight a thirst for killing. Of course I gave in at first, but then like I said, something happened. If you really want to go down that road with me, you're welcome to try, but I'd prefer not to." He sighed. "Now, you said you know some people who were kidnappers, right? If so, follow me to my house." He turned his back and started walking. He was suppressing the urge to kill at the moment. His body was visibly shaking and he was upset. He turned around the corner and didnt care if they were following or not.
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

- Young immature critter. Torture is a method of producing fear and anger, and as I have always said, fear and anger always lead to problems and irrationality. A rational and calm man would never have said that he was a cold blooded killer. You'll see Jack, chap, when you grow older and more calmer, when you learn to control your feelings you will never think of saying that - said Lupin
- Oh, and petal boy, do not think that your planst could do anything here. We have foungt people and cretatures you cannot imagine. Salt to your flesh or ripping your toenails is nothing. In facr, I would have generously traded my position then for that. Battle smart is something we two are, and you, you are just immature and irrational, but you will realize that soon enough - added Arthur before Jack left

They looked at him.

- Well it is better than staying here - said Lupin

Arhut nodded and they went following Jack.
ObsessedWithShiney
Master Otaku

The entrance to Jacks place was lined with plants. "I know some rich people. Thats all you need to know about my status. If your going to touch the plants, be nice an-" He was cut off by a distubance among the plants. He squated down and touched one for a moment. He started muttering. "One energy source......and its still inside my house.....at my computer??....and...." He focused and a vine started glowing. It lead somewhere inside his house. "Okay, its a familiar energy....but that doesnt mean anything other than its someone my plants inside the house have met.....it had better be him...otherwise....someone is in trouble." He noticed that is door was unlocked. "When you get inside, there is a small potted tree, a shakan/bonsai here to the left as you walk in, I need both of you to touch it. It would be better for you it you did. My plants dont take kindly too strangers. There are trying to not attack you....and I would perfer to keep them in one piece." He took off his shoes when he got in. "Hax, that better be you at my computer, otherwise, someone is gonna die."

A guy came running out of a room. "Jackie boy....its been a while. I've been watching you all day. I didnt know you were such a softie...Rose Prince."

Jack sighed. "Ya know, if I didnt need you right now, you would be dead. So, why are you here? I have my own situation right now, and I dont really have time to get you out of trouble agian. What is it Hax."

Hax chuckled. "I'm in the same jam as you and these 2 guys here. My sister was kidnapped. By the same guys that kidnapped your girl. I've had cameras on you all day. You know that my sister is everything to me. The duo is back together. Wanna get everyone else together? We might need them."

Jack shook is head. "You and your sister complex. No we wont need them. These two guys here and us will be enough." He turned to Lupin and Arthur. "This is Hax. His ability is with computers. He can talk with them the same way I can talk to plants. So he can get a computer to hack the pentagon, the UN, and Microsoft HQ at the same time with no slow down. He is almost a walking computer. He has more gadegts on him than the milatary has altogether."

Hax nodded. "I've been watching you guys too. You guys are interesting. Come with me after you touch the shakan."
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Lupin just took out his and pointed it at the tree, while Arthur used the Force to ''touch'' it. They looked at each other with a smile. Then they looked around the house. It seemed that both of them disliked the house. Too many plants for their taste. Arthur was living in a 19th Century flat with two work-rooms and two bedrooms, like Lupin did. This avant-garde house was too much for their taste, but they decided to complain later.

They nodded at Hax as he came down and looked at the strange, geeky figure.

- He looks like Bill Gates - said Arthur

Lupin laughed.

- But not in a bad way - he added
- Of course - said Arthur

The then looked at the two.

- So, my dear children, what to do now? - asked Lupin
- Maybe we should help Jack here water his lillies - added Arthur sarcastically

Lupin only looked at him with a smile. They both waited for one of them to reply.
ObsessedWithShiney
Master Otaku

Hax laughed and Jack sighed. "Dont tease my plants if you dont mean it. Dont say the 'W' word. And dont spell it out either. It's the only word they recognize when anyone says it. If you think that its the wind moving the plants, you're wrong." The plants seemed to be "reaching" for Lupin and Arthur. "They arent going to like you much if you dont do it now. And in here, thats a bad thing. If you havent noticed all the vines, the plants can trip you and other such things. This house is covered in my energy so the plants have a free will. And of course, I keep the plants that can actually kill you locked up. The ones that can kill you are odd, even for my taste in plants. They each have a different resistance to something. Some are resistant to magic, others fire, others my power. It's very odd. That reminds me....those seeds should be ready by now......I'll be right back.....Hax you know the place by now, show them around. Except my room...you know the rule and you know why. Tell them if you want." He left the room and opened a lock on a door and went into the basement.

Hax sighed and muttered "I'ma guest too." He chuckled. "Thats just like him. Whatever. To your right, is the kitchen, feel free to eat whatever food is edible and not attached to a vine. There is a veggie and berry garden in the right outside the kitchen, feel free to eat anything there. To your left, where Jack went, are where he keeps is 'liquid' jugs. And he is being literal about the 'W' word. Dont use it. In front of you is his computer room, made special by me. And unless you enjoy the horrible stench of blood, dont go into Jacks room. It's locked up tighter than the basement. Now, come with me before you keep your end of the joke."
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

- I am not intimidated by plants, nor by their ''powers''. Oh, and I really do not know what the 'W' word is, unless it is 'Weeds' - said Arthur
- Regarding the food, I do not eat home-grown plants, especially this sort - added Lupin

They felt safe, knowing that their combined powers woud be more than enough to defeat any garden plant, but wanting to find Edgar they followed Hax .

- Professor, we have to check Jack's room, you know that? - asked Arthur
- Of course. It would be very impolite of us not to check a hidden room. But later - said Lupin

Arthur agreed as they were following Hax.