School for the "Special" People

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

School for the "Special" People

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

ya....so basically its your standard school for the people with special powers....no general plot...yet...i might have one if we can get enough people though.....so yeah....nothing special about this rp

Standard rules apply:
No godmodding
have fun
Pg-13
only 3 characters at most
and only 2 powers at most
and dont try to pick fights with people OOC

Character Sheet:
Name:
Power:
Bio:
Appearance:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Yume Tenshi
Power: All 6 senses were enhanced greatly since he was born, and he was born an extremely athletic person, to an extreme.((super strength, agility, jumping, ect)) but, he has below average grades, and anytime there is a problem, he tries to solve it with his fists.
Bio: He was born with an extremely good body. He spent all his life learning marital arts and how to use weapons to go with his body enhancements. He carries hidden daggers all over his body and a sword on his back
Appearance: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... IRhair.jpg
sword: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... -Sword.jpg
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Re: School for the "Special" People

Post by Yellowsakura »

Name: Sasune Sarai
Power: Telekinesis, Reading minds, the past, the future of others that she touches.
Bio: Sasune was born without knowing her mother. She lives with her father who she was sexually and physically harassed by regularly. Because of this, she is unable to move at times, and feels greatly weak.
Although she is harassed by her father, she hides this truth to others around her.
Appearance:http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh80 ... ongirl.jpg
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Bacchikoi Baby!!! »

Name: Jack
Power: control over plants
Bio: He has recently moved from where he was living because his power got out of control. Becasue of that, he was given the nickname "Jack the Ripper"
Appearance: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... d710bc.jpg
Temporally using until further notice.
poopy
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

((yay...peoples are joining....okay...im gonna post my last 2 characters...it took me awhile to find the profiles, but i found them))

Name: Mio Nakazawa
Appearance: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... 44_gal.jpg
Power: Ability Amplifier....she can take someones ability, and make it stronger as long as she is touching that person.
Personality: She is a genius beyond all standards....she is bored with everything. The only person who doesnt seem to get this is Blake.
Bio: She and Blake have always been friends. He parents didnt have abilities, so when she showed signs of them, it was unexpected. Blakes parents helped Mio's with everything they needed to know about gifted people. So she got stuck with Blake as a friend....which was a good thing cuz she needed one anyways
Last edited by The Brown-Eyed Boy on Nov 19, 2009 7:31pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Name: Blake Sparrow
Appearance: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... ine___.jpg
Power: He can manipualte time, but at most can only go back in time as far as 34 hours
Personality: He is a happy go lucky guy that seems to really not pay attention to things....pretty much best described as a ditzy guy
Bio: For the most part, a normal childhood. He came from parents who had powers, so that fact he had powers wasnt a big shock.
Last edited by The Brown-Eyed Boy on Nov 19, 2009 7:32pm, edited 1 time in total.
stormsangel
Absolute Otaku

Post by stormsangel »

Name: Krystal (Kris) Summers
Power: Grow/shrink her body or parts of her body for a limited amount of time (about 10 to 15 minutes max and to make things easier her clothes shrink/grow with her okay =P and it'd make it more than pg-13 otherwise XD)
Bio: Kris found out about her powers when there was a moment she felt extremely embarrassed and wanted to be out of sight and to her surprise she suddenly found herself shrinking. She's is self-conscious around guys, which causes her to shrink ever so slightly so she's less noticable, but is her usual confident, "summery", happy-go-lucky self around girls, more so around her friends.
Appearance: http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i26/s ... rhappy.jpg (eyes are a reddish-brown)
*~I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not~*
*~Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky~*

"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits
Triforce_Guardian
Baka Otaku

Post by Triforce_Guardian »

Name: Ibo Goemai
Power: fire breath (sorta like a dragon). He can breath at tempertures over 2500 degrees farenhight, imperivious to fire he has a strong weakness for cold.
Bio: when he started showing signs of his power in his tribe in Africa he was shunned and exiled now attends the school. Known as a firey guy he is always looking for an excuse to fight someone. Has a serious burn scar on his body from a accident invoving his power. Only his sister can diffuse his temper.
Appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/ra9zDzxC7jPdd ... 610768.jpg
Last edited by Triforce_Guardian on Nov 23, 2009 5:25pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

okay, i think we can start. if anyone else wants to join in, feel free to post your character
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

((sorry, i had to go make dinner....anyways...time to start...and i need to fix my character images i see.....what a pain.))

Mio and Blake were walking to school. It was the first day of the new school year and hopefully, this year would be as peaceful as the last year. Mio sighed. "Blake, watch where you're going. I swear, if it wasnt for me, you wouldnt have a brain at all."

Blake just grinned. "If it wasnt for me, you wouldnt have any firends at all."

Mio flinched because she new it was true. It was sad, but a true fact. IT was also true that every time he brought that fact up, she was hurt a little.

Yume came up behind them. He was new and could tell that they were going to the school. "Thats not a very nice thing to say to anyone, let alone a girl."

Mio and Blake jumped. Neither of them knew that he was following them. Mio snapped. "And what gives you any permission to interrupt in anyones conversation?" How could she not be aware of this guy. He must not have any powers. She could sense people who had powers. But this guy was new in town. "The school you want is in the other direction. I can tell just by looking at you that you cant be in our school." She was pissed because this kib just came out of no where and interrupted in their conversation. No one has ever done that, unless they were looking to kidnap her. Blake was the only person she trusted.

Yume gave Mio a look. "I dont know what your problem is, but dont tell me I dont belong in a school I belong in. You're on your way to the school for "special" people, right? I'm going there too. I'm just following you two there because I dont know the way there. But dont worry, I'll be out of your pretty little hair soon enough." This was pittiful. He wanted to strangle this girl. He wanted to kill her just for her attitude to him.

Blake was feeling hostility. "Look, the school is just up ahead. At the end of the block, then take a right onto the dead end street. The school is there." He still had a grin on his face.

Yume glared at Blake. That grin pissed him off. "Thanks." He pushed past both of them, bumping into both of their shoulders. He hoped he would have an excuse to fight them soon. When he bumped into Mio, he noticed at surge of energy go through him. Enough to make is strength even strong enough to knock Mio in the street and Blake into a nearby brick fence, putting a dent in it. He noticed htis and looked at both of them. He could swear that he didnt use that much strength. What ever, wasnt his problem. He walked away.

Blakes head was bleeding from hitting the fence. He was having trouble staying conscious. He noticed that Mio was in the street and that there was a car headed her way. He struggled to get up. But he was in too much pain. His back hurt and his head hurt the most. "MIO!!!!"

Mio didnt move. The car didnt seem to see her. It would only be a few more seconds before the car hit her.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Sasune was walking towards the school. She stopped as her head began to burn. She heard thoughts of nearby students. She looked up, seeing Yume push past Mio and Blake, causing them to both get hurt.
She gasped as she saw Mio in trouble. She placed her hand out, pointing to Mio, pushing her aside to the pavement, just as the car passed through.
She ran up to them with a worried look. "Are you both alright?" She asked in worry.

Visit my roleplay site
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Blake caught Mio's body as she opened her eyes. She looked around for a moment. "What happened....?" She sounded really dazed.

Blake covered the blood on his head with one hand. He didnt need her worrying about him. "That jerk knocked us over. No need to worry though. This girl helped us out. I'm not sure about her, but I'm fine. Thanks for your help though. We'll go see the nurse when we get to the school to make sure that your head is fine." He hoped that she wouldnt notice his bleeding.

Mio just nodded her head. She was too dazed to notice anything else. "Help me walk Blake....I dont know if I can walk right now." She held her hand up to her head. She was a little dizzy.

Blake held her up. He looked at Sasune. "Thanks from both of us. Wanna walk with us to school?" He looked ahead and saw Yume's back as he turned the corner. Blake sighed. Today was going be to a hard day.
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Bacchikoi Baby!!! »

Jack saw what had happened. He wasnt sure who he should go with. Should he go with Mr. Attitdue((Yume)) or should he go with the other 3? Since he couldnt decide, he decided to just follow for now. He needed to know who was strong so he could avoid them. Just because he used plants, didnt mean he was weak.
Temporally using until further notice.
poopy
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Sasune was worried. She had seen it all happen and how Blake had gotten injured. She didnt want to see others hurt physically. "It's my pleasure." She said with a slight smile. Although it was a smile, you could tell that she had a worried touch. "Yes, i would like to. I might be some help." She said, helping Blake and Mio up.

Visit my roleplay site
Triforce_Guardian
Baka Otaku

Post by Triforce_Guardian »

Ibo stood at the street and saw the entire incident. "Hmmmmm seeing them fight makes me want to start a fight." After he said this the air temperture got a little hotter. ((imma add another charecter cause i forgot when i posted.))

Name: Juo Goemai
Power: mood control. she can turn any hostile emotion into calm and peaceful.
Bio: Ibo sister, was sent to watch after her brother after her clan elders told her that he was never to come back again.
Appearance: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7925865476/ ... 56-303.jpg

Ibo turned when he felt his sisters calming presence enter his aura. "Ibo. come now, you know your not to manifest now." Juo said to Ibo.

"Yea yea." Ibo said as he felt his temper settling down. "well shall we get to school?" Ibo said to Juo. "Yea lets get going." Juo replied.
Temytee
Baka Otaku

Post by Temytee »

Name: Yuki Croshi

Power: She can move objects with her eyes & has the ability to start thunder storms.

Bio: When she was 7 years old she got hit by a bolt of lighting there was no one around to help her. But a person came out of the sky and granted her the power of thunder. She could move objects with her eyes since she was born, no one knows why. Her father died in a plane crash, and her mother left her out on the streets because she couldnt take care of her. Yuki ended up living with her older brother (not really her older brother he found her), but since she is 17 he left to go to the army but she is still living in his home.

Personality:She is quite shy if you don't know her. She trusts very few people and she can be a little annoying at times. Once you get to know her she opens up to you and then you will see that shes not very shy. Although she looks like a total snob, she doesnt like to hurt other peoples feelings unless they hurt hers. And she may look young for her age.. but don't underestimate her.

Appearance: http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/normal_peach-pit87.jpg
Perhaps they are not stars , but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. ○ ○ ○ ○ ○
Peppermint Pole
Baka Otaku

Post by Peppermint Pole »

SI THES ABOUT RETARD3D PEOPLE?!!?! WTF