City Of The Supernatural

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Re: City Of The Supernatural

Post by spacegy4 »

(guess I might be joining in on this. just need to come up with a char)
Armork
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Armork »

[I'll join when I find the time to make a character]
~~That which exists in the Night is forever Eternal~~
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by DarkKittyGirl92 »

(THANK YOU BOTH OF YOU :) its fantastic to have both of you interested!)

Demana blinked and her ears perked up "really! so you named your self?...and I'm sorry about your parents.." She looked down at the ground shuffling her feet. once again.
Boys are weird...Girls are even weirder!(give up we boys we win)
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
stormsangel
Absolute Otaku

Post by stormsangel »

Lilla flitted around behind Demana and Neryn, a little unsure if she should interrupt their conversation, but really wanting to talk to someone new. She plucked up her courage and flew in-between them.
"Hello! I probably shouldn't be interrupting but I'm still new around here and want to meet as many different people as I possible can! My name's Lilla by the way," she stated, blushing slightly with a small grin and a little wave.
*~I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not~*
*~Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky~*

"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

demana squeaked looking at Lilla then smiled. "its very nice to meet you....My name is Demana and this is Neryn" she blushed at saying his name.
Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what its about until you open it up and read it! Vegiburger!!=^w^=
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

i hope i can join here

Name: Ryin Leonhart
Race: Shapeshifter with neko
Physical Appearance: http://www.tokyopop.com/ugc/1/4/5/4/0/0 ... 229882.jpg
Appearance (Clothing, accessories, etc.): http://i62.beon.ru/69/85/78569/82/25426 ... oGuy4.jpeg
Personality: shy, timid, and very scared
History: doesnt say much to anyone about his life
Other: his very talented
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana looked around having caught the scent of another male in the area, she looked around smelling the air around her. " who is there?"

Ryin was just walking along the sidewalk bored but, start humming a song. Lookiing at birds playing close by him. He wiggle his ears of curiosity on why it was quit around him and so still. He like it a lot cuz, that was his place he could be in peace but, at time he wanted someone to bump into and talk to for once in his life.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana spotted Ryin and waved over to him. "hey! you! come over here! you can talk with us if your lonely!" Demana smiled waving at him still.

Ryin look at Demana and got scared and turned into a white fox and curl in a ball. lower his ears flat on his head and curl in the tail wrap tight around his body.

DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Demana tilted her head and her neko ears pinned back, she then shifted into a black cat and belly crawled over to ryin and pawed his tail, meowing at him. "meow?"
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Neryn watched the exchange with the fairy he would guess then he looked behind him when he heard Demana yell to someone else and then looked back in time to see Demana shift into a black cat
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

She meowed again then shifted human figuring he'd come over to us when he is ready...she left a few flowers for him to show that shes friendly then she bounced over to Neryn looking up at him.
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Neryn blinks "So you can shape shift anything else??" smiles at Demana then looks at Lilla "Hello, yes i'm Neryn" stands up and bows to Lilla
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
DarkKittyGirl92
Dragon Master Otaku

Star shook her head then looked at the ground. "thats pretty much all I'm good at..." she smiled at him then at lilla"
stormsangel
Absolute Otaku

Post by stormsangel »

Lilla stared at Demana and the person that had become a white fox in amazement, "Wow, wish I could shapeshift! All I can do is fly around!"
She turned to Neryn and smiled, "Nice to meet you too!"
*~I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not~*
*~Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky~*

"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits