35%
No Opinion
35%

Total votes: 17

**Luvergurl**
Visitor

re: Would I make a good moderator?

Post by **Luvergurl** »

Thanks M I didnt know. Well I geuss thats it for me for applying. But if you still wanna post I geuss its alright. And IF I do get permission to still apply I saw your guys' posts and wanted to reply to Takumi. I think that I would try to keep all of the threads in order by warning the people in the threads that I will lock the thread if they keep on swearing (If their swearing repetely in a bad maner) and if they are rude to other people by destroying the'r site then I will lock the thread. But as a mod I will NOTgo crazy with locking threads I will try to keep it down to a minimum. And to Sasami Jurai Thank you somuch that made me feel SOO good. And I think you an awesome friend too. You made my day. Thanks.
Vash
Uber Otaku

Re: Would I make a good moderator?

Post by Vash »

Kagome/Kikyo wrote:I hope that this is all of the information you will need to decide on weather or not I will make a good moderator. Please say I will. I hope you all do but if you dont then that is your choice and I am perfectly fine with it. Because it is your opinion. Thank you.
No it's not. And besides InuYashaDemonSlayer (the tattletale :mrgreen: lol j/k) wrote that you're only 11 years old so your application is invalid anyway. And besides, the fact that you love Kikyo or whoever does not make you qualified for a mod position. And keep trying keep locking threads to a minimum...? oO"? You should lock every topic that is against the rules and if it is 1 whole page of threads in one hour then this is it. Will you say then you didn't lock those threads because you did not want to exagerate? In such a case the users exagerated and you just do your job... ;)
Anner <3
\,,/
**Luvergurl**
Visitor

Post by **Luvergurl** »

Mai

Post by Mai »

:-s okay then..so can we move this to rejected aplications?

since, ya know..she's too young ](*,) :mrgreen: ...

:-s ....
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.