No votes
No, you wouldn't
100%

Total votes: 1

Zanlia
Visitor

Would I make a good moderator? Zanlia

Post by Zanlia »

Hi I'm Zanlia and I would like to be a mod please? As you can see I have good grammar and I will be kind, helpful, and take my job seriously. I will always do my best to protect this forum from evil doers,hackers,and stuff like that. I will also never spam, flame, or post anything unappropiate.So please, vote for me as Absolute Anime's new mod! \:D/
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

re: Would I make a good moderator? Zanlia

Post by La Tua Cantante »

No opinion. Reasons:
~ you didn't do your poll right, you forgot the 'No Opinion' choice.
~You are kinda a newbe. I know that shouldn't count but I mean we really don't know you (Well I don't know you) You could be lying when you say you are nice and all that. Not saying that you are but ya kinda get it?
Its always nice to start out as a newbie when you first join, you get to know people and have freedom
~You don't have any particular reason why you want to become a mod. All the reasons you have given everyone else has given, which is an audimatic given when becoming a mod
~You don't have any examples to back you up on what you have said.

I'll edit later^.^
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

re: Would I make a good moderator? Zanlia

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Well you missed an option on the poll - You've only been here for what seems like a short time (In other words you don't know what the job requires) And you've made a double post of the same topic.
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.