WWE- Help me out here, please!

Bottom of the ninth, third down, Gretzky shoots from the three point line... and it's a goaaaaal!
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Re: WWE- Help me out here, please!

Post by Cold Revolver »

Served in Drag wrote:
Cold Revolver wrote:I sugest you watch UFC better, since its real. :o

It maye even be a scam but still better to watch.
Not getting started on the whole "wrestling is/is not real" debate. But, just wanna put this out there. Sure, the matches and storylines in wrestling are predetermined, but how can you fake athletic talent? I.E. A guy does a backflip off the top turnbuckle. Now you're telling me that just because this was planned, means that it was easier than had it not been planned? Now what about something like Family Guy? Just because the jokes are scripted, does that make them less funny?

It doesnt realy matter what I think does it? I used to watch wrestling when I was a kid, when I make an opinion it is just that, my own words are mine to say. Do not get all bent out of shape. UFC has my attention right now, wresstling is ok but to me is like a soap opera, "you stole my [censored]" "Now i will beat you to a bloody pulp" . I like real sports to tell you the truth like boxing, soccer, and even though I do not think UFC is a real sport just yet or at least people do not consider it a real sport I believe its still better to watch. Try it sometime.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

^ Pride FC is better than UFC. I hate UFC's WWE mentality. I find it extremely disrespectful when a talented fighter is booed and is subjected to "USA" Chants, just because he comes from a different country.

But in the case of wrestling, realism doesn't matter, I'm sure that most (save for the most ignorant of marks) know that the matches are predetermined. For all my years watching wrestling, I watched it purely for entertainment. Not once did I believe it consisted of actual competition. However, it definitely takes more guts and strength to go into professional wrestling, considering many of the moves they do are highly dangerous. While I no longer enjoy watching wrestling, I still respect the wrestlers themselves for their athletic ability and their risks.
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º

Post by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º »

Well, I'll check UFC out, thanks for the sites.

OMG, RVD is may leave in march? I had no idea!

As for my opinion on wrestling, yes, it's scripted and you can see that in most pre-match conversations or in the slower parts of the match, but that doesn't make it any less harder or less fun to watch, just as it was said above, besides the danger is very real, it may have scripts, but you can't forsee most things.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK

"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Zengar Zonbolt wrote:^ Pride FC is better than UFC. I hate UFC's WWE mentality. I find it extremely disrespectful when a talented fighter is booed and is subjected to "USA" Chants, just because he comes from a different country.

But in the case of wrestling, realism doesn't matter, I'm sure that most (save for the most ignorant of marks) know that the matches are predetermined. For all my years watching wrestling, I watched it purely for entertainment. Not once did I believe it consisted of actual competition. However, it definitely takes more guts and strength to go into professional wrestling, considering many of the moves they do are highly dangerous. While I no longer enjoy watching wrestling, I still respect the wrestlers themselves for their athletic ability and their risks.

If I wanted acting I would go see a good movie. :D
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

Cold Revolver wrote: If I wanted acting I would go see a good movie. :D
True. I have nothing to say about that. Definitely a big turn off. I still think Pride is better though.
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
god of death
Master Otaku

Post by god of death »

news eh? how about this stone cold steve austin our lovable drunk is goign to be makeing a return to the ring for only 6months full time to promote his new movie the condemmed.
rumors have it that kane will be retireing soon, it was supposed to happen early this year.
i watch raw smackdown ecw, tna, not so much ufc, but theres also wrestling society x where justin credible and x pac are at along with the nephew of the hart family.
currently all emergency staff is unavaible... we are sending over someone to easy the suffering.

http://s13.invisionfree.com/Deaths_doorway/index.php
jmf
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by jmf »

i can't wait for wrestlemania one the billionaires is going to leave detroit balled
lilly's humble messanger
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º

same here! le's hope is trump. lol

thanks god of death!! I'll keep my eyes peeled for that.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏

Kura Tails Prowler
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Kura Tails Prowler »

Well raven u didn't get your wish Trump left with his hair while Vince didn't lol
"No Fate but What We Make" T-1 T-2 T-3
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º

gah! lol...doesn't matter.
How's Lashley been doing?
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏