NEW GUNDAM ALERT!!!!!

Duuz
Uber Otaku

Re: NEW GUNDAM ALERT!!!!!

Post by Duuz »

Sanger Zomvolt wrote:Speaking of the Aura Battler Universe, ADV needs to get off its ass and print off a few more copies of Aura Battler Dunbine 11 and 12. Its ridiculous how rare these discs are, when 1-10 are available everywhere. And Dunbine is more of a Hybrid, having elements of both Real and Super.

Besides, even if Gundam slowly turns into an uber-robot series, we've got other stuff to look forward to. Macross Frontier for example.
There's the new OVA for AT Votoms the Palisen Files. As real robots go the votoms are more practical in size, instead of being big targets like more giant robots would be.
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes
Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku

Post by Katsuyo »

Well so are the robots from full metal panic which by the way is also a good mecha

Plus Super Robot wars IS Pretty good Also
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

Duuz wrote:
Sanger Zomvolt wrote:Speaking of the Aura Battler Universe, ADV needs to get off its ass and print off a few more copies of Aura Battler Dunbine 11 and 12. Its ridiculous how rare these discs are, when 1-10 are available everywhere. And Dunbine is more of a Hybrid, having elements of both Real and Super.

Besides, even if Gundam slowly turns into an uber-robot series, we've got other stuff to look forward to. Macross Frontier for example.
There's the new OVA for AT Votoms the Palisen Files. As real robots go the votoms are more practical in size, instead of being big targets like more giant robots would be.
I forgot about the Palisen files. I loved the original Votoms, as well as the Mellowlink OVA, so I'm definitely looking forward to it.
Duuz
Uber Otaku

Post by Duuz »

There was also an AT Votom OVA or movie The Last of the Red Shoulders. Seems to take place between Uodoo City and the Kumen jungle wars.

And I should have said so earlier as well, I too agree ADV needs to make some more copies of Dunbine 11 and 12. I feel screwed having not gotten any. There's always the illegal way and find bootlegs and say screw you ADV.
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes