No Opinion.
9%

Total votes: 43

Neon_Genesis
Uber Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application: Jade_Steel_Hawk

Post by Neon_Genesis »

I think Jade would be a very good mod.
People don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.
Slash
Uber Otaku

Post by Slash »

Another thorough and thought-out application. Looks like the big guy's gonna have trouble narrowing this batch out. Anyways, let's see...

Spelling and grammar are excellent, no complaints in that department.

Not afraid to be passionate about your views and opinions, very good considering most people think modship means being stripped of your beliefs.

In the chat often is an extra plus, considering abuse is most likely to happen there. Massages are instant, so people have less time to think and cool off before shooting a reply back. Not to mention, browsing some of the threads, some people like to post inappropriate links in there. Can't be having that now can we?

Being nosey I decided to take a gander through your past posts, and it seems like there were a lot of smaller posts, but they seemed like they contributed to their respective threads. Bigger isn't always better, but posting for the sake of posting must be discouraged.

Swearing to a mimimum, but swearing nonetheless. I'm a firm believer that there is no such thing as a swearword, it's all just poppycock propaganda, prolly from our government^^. Our so-called swear words are, as Spongebob so colorfully put it, sentence enhancers. 'Effin right.

Also, proven the test of time. Been here for awhile and still here. Hiatuses are acceptable. We all have outside lives.

So, my vote is a big, fat yes.
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

Slash wrote:Another thorough and thought-out application. Looks like the big guy's gonna have trouble narrowing this batch out. Anyways, let's see...

Spelling and grammar are excellent, no complaints in that department.

Not afraid to be passionate about your views and opinions, very good considering most people think modship means being stripped of your beliefs.

In the chat often is an extra plus, considering abuse is most likely to happen there. Massages are instant, so people have less time to think and cool off before shooting a reply back. Not to mention, browsing some of the threads, some people like to post inappropriate links in there. Can't be having that now can we?

Being nosey I decided to take a gander through your past posts, and it seems like there were a lot of smaller posts, but they seemed like they contributed to their respective threads. Bigger isn't always better, but posting for the sake of posting must be discouraged.

Swearing to a mimimum, but swearing nonetheless. I'm a firm believer that there is no such thing as a swearword, it's all just poppycock propaganda, prolly from our government^^. Our so-called swear words are, as Spongebob so colorfully put it, sentence enhancers. 'Effin right.

Also, proven the test of time. Been here for awhile and still here. Hiatuses are acceptable. We all have outside lives.

So, my vote is a big, fat yes.
Oh wow. :o
You put a lot of effort into that post, Slash! :shock: :mrgreen:
Thank you much! :D

I don't give people massages in chat though. :lol: :lol:
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
Bovinagina
Visitor

Post by Bovinagina »

hI!
Slash
Uber Otaku

Post by Slash »

Oh dear. Wonder what I was thinking of that day >.O

What you do in the chat is your own business xD
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Slash wrote:Oh dear. Wonder what I was thinking of that day >.O

What you do in the chat is your own business xD
Haha we all make typos.
I just thought that one was kinda funny. 8)
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
Zabo
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Zabo »

I haven't posted a reason as to my vote yet (and I don't even remember it..I think it was a yes). I will say that from knowing you and seeing your actions in Chat during the turmoil and DRAMAH!! that happens in there; I will agree that you are worthy and qualified for the postion of AA Mod in my humble opinion.

Good luck, Jade.
Jade_Steel_Hawk

[The option you chose should be bold. =p]
There's no drama in chat at all....... :roll: :lol:
Thank ya, Zabo. :P