Naruto Spoilers???

sairis
Baka Otaku

Naruto Spoilers???

Post by sairis »

My friends heard some major spoilers about Naruto at a convention from someone who had (supposedly) talked to someone who works with Kishimoto, but I don’t know what to believe. How much of this do you believe is true??

They said:
Spoiler
Show
Naruto’s mom (Kushina) is NOT Konan. She died performing the sacrifice jutsu in order to bring Naruto back to life because he was still-born. She was the 3rd Hokage’s oldest daughter, making the 3rd Naruto’s grandfather.
Minato (the 4th) secretly trained with Orochimaru when he was a teenager; Jiraya didn’t know about it.
Sai is related to the Uchiha Clan.
Sai’s brother isn’t really his brother & he was used as an experiment by Orochimaru & was killed by Kabuto. Sai blames himself for his death & that’s why he didn’t deny “killing his brother” when Sakura confronts him about the book.
Shikamaru & Temari are lovers.
Ino & Choji get together.
And Naruto & Sakura are crazy in love…..there’s supposedly a minor sex scene towards the end of Shippuden (no nude scenes though)
There's a big ninja war.
Lee dies in Gai-Sensei’s arms after some battle.
Ino dies saving Sakura.
Hinata dies trying to be brave like Sakura (She admires how Sakura changed & became strong) Neji and Kiba are there when it happens but they were injured. Neji said it was his “duty” to protect Hinata, but Hinata wouldn’t accept that. She managed to kill the enemy. (one of the Akatsuki, I think)
Rin is Tsunade’s daughter (Tsunade was pregnant from Dan when he died).
Rin is working under Pein now as a medical ninja.
Rin witnessed the Uchiha murders & was taken captive by Madara. Kakashi & everyone else thought she was dead. (Kakashi & Rin were 17 @ the time)
Madara absorbed Obito’s right-eye Sharingan & used it to create a new kind of Mangekyo Sharingan. (That’s why the hole in his mask is on the right side) But Obito is dead.
There are more people who join Akatsuki after some of them die.
Sasuke takes Itachi’s old position in Akatsuki.
Sakura is captured by the Akatsuki at the end of Shippuden and works under Rin, not knowing who she is.
Tsunade believes that Sakura is dead & has a funeral for her.
Naruto runs away to rescue Sakura because he doesn't believe that she died in the war because her body was never found.
There’s another Naruto series after Shippuden, when they are adults.
Gaara dies (long after Chiyo brought him back).
Sasuke goes back at the very end of the saga to save Naruto in the battle against Madara and Sasuke dies in that battle.
Pein is the 4th Hokage. He controls several different bodies & “Pein” is just one of them. Madara is actually the founder of Akatsuki & he’s the only one who knows that Pein is the 4th. None of the other Akatsuki knew this, except Rin knows….but she’s not an actual member of Akatsuki….she just works for them.
“Pein” is killed, but he switches to another body. Rin & Kakashi both died. They were reunited at the end & Rin decided to risk her life and fight against Pein….which is how “Pein” died. Rin & Kakashi were in love when they were teenagers.
Tsunade dies while fighting the new Pein (different body) & finds out who he is because Minato shows himself right before he kills her….the 4th is very very evil!!
Jiraya dies long before this & had no idea that Minato was still alive.
Naruto's last battle is with his father (the 4th) & the 4th succeeds in taking the Kyuubi out of Naruto, but Sakura is able to save Naruto’s life somehow while injuring herself, but she lives.
Naruto defeats the 4th with the help of a few others (don’t know who). (This battle is supposed to drag on forever.)
He later leads the Konoha ninja in battle against Kyuubi. They send it back to the underworld & Naruto meets up with Jiraya in some place between worlds where Jiraya helps him seal the Kyuubi back into the underworld. (places a seal on both sides of the gate) & then the war is over. Naruto becomes Hokage & no longer has Kyuubi & the lines on his face disappeared.
~~SAIRIS~~
((Sai-chan!!))
silvdude
Master Otaku

Re: Naruto Spoilers???

Post by silvdude »

junk.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

sairis wrote:Sai’s brother isn’t really his brother & he was used as an experiment by Orochimaru & was killed by Kabuto. Sai blames himself for his death & that’s why he didn’t deny “killing his brother” when Sakura confronts him about the book.
Half true. Sai's 'brother' isn't really his brother and he did die and Sai does blame himself. But I'm pretty sure he wasn't an experiment by Orochimaru.

sairis wrote:There's a big ninja war.
A looooong time ago.

The rest are all bullshit
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Hige
Ex-Moderator

Post by Hige »

Edited for spoiler tags, as most of this is most likely false but you never know.
And moved to the naruto forum
Je Vois Tout
If you let the fly live the spider is going to die.
You can't save both without one suffering.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

OMFG! Look at the huge spoiler box!! XDXD
My Mod App.
julissa
Visitor

Post by julissa »

nooooo! hinata and naruto dont end up together!!! wait does naruto ever find out hinata liked him? cause if he didn't that would totaly suck!!!
Visitor

Post by . »

I Think most of what was said above is bollocks
Azarath_Gen
Master Otaku

Post by Azarath_Gen »

sorry 2 say but I cant believe this. Only cuz the point to the whole Naruto series is not when Naruto accomplishes his dreams of becoming Hokage but how. If so many of the good characters die then most likely, their show wouldn't be that much of a success. Maybe 1 or 2 of those spoilers r true but I don't really think the rest of it is...
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Nope, only the few I stated above to be true are true. The rest don't even make any sense...
My Mod App.
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

I believe you are right Karin... especially considering I got lost at the start, all I can say is o_O
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

XD yea I know. I read them ALL and was like 'wtf'
My Mod App.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

I think some of them are true but some arent.sucked in some parts.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

That's what we've been saying.
My Mod App.
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Sucked in some parts.... right....
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

You mean naruto? Yes, I do agree. It's like the entire series is being watered down. Like, instead of it being a jam packed full sandwich (like a story like Bleach or Kenshin), you get tiny bits of the sandwich, that is how Naruto is...
My Mod App.
sairis
Baka Otaku

Post by sairis »

Yes, I have confirmed that most of this is just a bunch of crap. But I have heard that Rin is Tsudade's daughter from several different sources. I'm not really sure if I should believe that one or not though. I have also heard that Ino does die while saving Sakura, & Sasuke does end up dying at the very end. These two seem more likely to happen. I do know for a fact that Naruto and Sakura get together....and that Sakura begins to hate Sasuke for how he makes Naruto suffer. She makes a comment on how stupid she was for loving someone who never loved her. Naruto is injured in a battle against Sasuke later in Shippuden & that's when Sakura begins to hate Sasuke. But Naruto never does give up hope on bringing Sasuke home. That's all I got on spoilers for now. And the whole 4th Hokage being Pein thing.....it's not true. Pein's identity has already been revealed.
~~SAIRIS~~
((Sai-chan!!))