The Academy of Love II

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: The Academy of Love II

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

aki smile and wiggle and flutter his wings ab it and smile back "awwwww"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Kyon looked around. "I really need to go now...See you guys later." He checked his body to make sure nothing else was attached. He jogged off to his dorm room. When he got there, he locked the door so no one could just walk in. He turned around after locking the door and froze.

"If you want your memory back, your going to do as I say. Understand?"

Kyon looked at this person. "Why? I havent lost my memory. I'm just fine. Whoever you are, you need to get out though. I will kill you if you dont."

The person just laughed. "I took your memory from you, Kyo-kun. I'm the only person who can help you. Besides, your control over wind is very minimal at the moment and your powers, even at your best, couldnt even touch me. I'll leave for now, but I'll leave you with this." The person disapppeared.

Kyon started getting the most horrific images of wars, pain, blood being spilled everywhere. He clutched his head and let out a blood-churning scream. He was started to be covered in a cold sweat. He pulse was raising. He dropped down on his knees. The pain was unbearable. He blacked out and the screaming stopped.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

As Rose walked to her next class she started to black out into one of her 'dreams' again. She didn't see anything but only heard screaming. When she 'woke up' something was wrong. She never had dreams in the daytime awake nor was she ever able to hear voices. She kept walking slowly trying to make out what was going on. Again she heard the same scream like it was right next to her. She jumped and walked faster, she got a cold shiver past the next door and she relized that is was Kyon's room. She knocked to see if he was in there.
With no answer she was about to walk away but she just had a feeling to walk in...
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Xodac walked back to his dorm room. (Hey Brown eyes can Xodac share a dorm room with Kyon?)

Zori smiled and walked off.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."

Aki fly on xodac in a eagle form and wiggle his wings like he felt the same thing too
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

Elemental Princess
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Elemental Princess »

Once she was finished, Kala put her things back into her backpack and stood up and gazed over the school grounds. Walking back into the building, she walked down the staircase and through the halls to her next class.
~ Formally know as BritinaMC-> Hel
~ AA siblings: Duelist of Twilight, htt10101, Kamon
The Twins | Neko Twirl
shioricallisto
Full Metal Otaku

Post by shioricallisto »

Rika went to her dorm room. She realizes that it will take a while to make friends.
**ANBU/Akatsuki Club- Captain of Squad 5**
***Akatsuki Club 1701- Captain of Squad 2***
***Anbu Club- Captain of Squad 1***
****Blood + Club- Kurado Rika - Saya****
Cool ppl: Renegade Chaos Angel,Karin Rengu,Twilight N. Wolf,Mast. Inu,bOi,Leo
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Kyon woke up and realised he had passed out and unlocked his door and went back to class, but he waited outside the class so he didnt disturb the class.
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Xodac petted Matt "Well hello there." He was strolling through the halls waiting for class to end. He passed Kyon and Zori.

Zori stood by Kyon. They were in the same class and she was majorly late and didnt want to just walk in.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."

Matt stay on Xodac shoulder and look around and start to clean himself a bi

The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Kyon looked at Zori and smiled. "Your late too then. Glad I'm not the only one." He chuckled.
shioricallisto
Full Metal Otaku

Post by shioricallisto »

Rika walked out of her room. She saw Kyon and Zori and walked up to them she said hi, and asked them how the are.
**ANBU/Akatsuki Club- Captain of Squad 5**
***Akatsuki Club 1701- Captain of Squad 2***
***Anbu Club- Captain of Squad 1***
****Blood + Club- Kurado Rika - Saya****
Cool ppl: Renegade Chaos Angel,Karin Rengu,Twilight N. Wolf,Mast. Inu,bOi,Leo
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Kyon smiled at Zori. "Well, if you want to know, we are having the most awesomest bestest party ever!" He sighed. "I am such a dork. We were both late and neither of us wants to face the teachers wrath. So we're waiting our here. Wanna join our party."
Elemental Princess
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Elemental Princess »

Once she reached her dorm room, she quickly entered and closed the door behind her, locking it as well. For some reason, she'd suddenly felt sick. With a small sigh, she took off her necklace, revealing he true form and laid on her bed.
~ Formally know as BritinaMC-> Hel
~ AA siblings: Duelist of Twilight, htt10101, Kamon
The Twins | Neko Twirl
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

Zori smiled "Yea!" She screamed as she was grabbed from behind by another bully.

"Hey Babe ready for a locker" He said as he had her by the back of the shirt which was up to her bra.

Zori mumbled as the bully's hand was over her mouth.

He opened a nearby locker and slammed it shut with her inside and broke the lock so Kyon couldnt open it.

Xodac passed (Elemental i dont remember ur characters name sry) and he petted Matt.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Kyon went to the bully and beat the crap out of him. he then went over to the locker and hit it hard enough for it to pop open. he went to the bully lying on the ground and gave him a few more kicks. He glanced at Xodac. "Dont pet me. I'm not a pet. But by the looks of it, its a real party now." He went to his locker, right next to the broken one, opened it and inside there was a bunch of pop, chips, snacks, everything a party needs. "Sorry, no DJ at this party, but everything else is here."