Death Note The second set of death

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
VampiricSinner666
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Death Note The second set of death

Post by VampiricSinner666 »

Plot : this is 10 years after Light dies and the world is filled with evil as the crime rate incressed dramatically .three death gods have falling into a time of boredom . the three death gods finaly decide to send there death note to the human world to have some fun. the old taskforce was disbanned after kira finaly died . so the as the crime incressed the books where sent at the same time on december 24 ,2017 at 11:59 are story begins

here are some people you can be and some rules if you have an idea for a charater idea ask me first.

(can be a student , teacher , detective thats apart of the taskforce , only one person can be the L of this Role play . must have a good taste for thinking out of the box on everything.ask me first before you want to put leader of the new taskforce as your role only students can be holders of the death note. or one teacher can hold the death note oh ya if your a teacher tell what class . YOU CANT AND I REPEAT CAN NOT KILL THE OTHER DEATH NOTE HOLDERS and you can have a death god along with you first person. AND NO KILLING THE NEW TASKFORCE LEADER FOR A LONG TIME .)
hope you like the idea

name:
(first and last name)

role in life :

Bio :

Description:

name: cain

role in life:a student at a collage in japan

Bio:was born in america in a rough neighborhood. he lived in
a broken down house .he was a smart kid always got high grades and was always kind. he always had dreams of going to japan and living there .he lived with his drunk father who killed
his mother with a knife on cains 21 birthday. he never had a chance to save his mother . the father grabed him and throws him on his mother and cain pulls the knife out of his mother as her blood drips from his head. the cops arrive from a call from a neighbor. the father lied and told him the son killed her the stupid cops somehow believed him and told cain to get up . cain paniced and ran into his room and locked to door and picked up a sketch book and a box. the cops broke down the door cain was not there. the cops run out look for him , cain is see by his friend running into the woods headed for the airport.
he ran away crying holding the sketch book and the box with 2,000 dollar he saved from working. he got the airport and got a plane ticket to japan . he them arrived in japan the next day holding the box and sketch book and ready to start his new life and hopes one day to kill his father for what he did .

Description: long black hair, a silver neckless with a cross , tight black shirt ,a trench coat over it , has a watch on his left hand with 3 rings on his fingers. long black pants , black shoes
Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a dark knight.
VampiricSinner666
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Re: Death Note The second set of death

its december 24 2017 .
cain desides to leave the christmas party at his friend takato house . he starts to walk down the road as the snow starts to fall at a faster rate . " dam it i cant see " he puts his arm over his eye to shelled his eyes from the snow . he grabs onto his sketch book with all his life " i have to get to my house tara is waiting for me " a car starts to drive towards him ." [censored] its snowing heavy i cant see anything from the car" said the driver as he trys to pull over. cain looks over ask he pulls his hand away and he see's tara walking with her arms wraped around her body." CAIN WHERE ARE YOU !!!!" she screams as the car starts to pull into her . " CAIN WHERE ARE YOU......." the drive plows the car into her unknowingly . " TARA!!!" cain drops his sketch book and runs over and pulls tara out of the snow ." its so cold " said tara as blood drips from her mouth ." the driver gets out and looks do " OH GOD ....IM SO SORRY I DIDNT..." cain looks up at the driver in a fit of rage and saddness as tears fall down his cheek . tara looks up at him" please im look for my boyfriend cain please give him this" she pulls a small box out of her pocket and hands it to cain unknowing it was him. she coughs and blood poors out." please tell him i found this under are bed and i tell him i...i...i do" her body goes limp and her hand fallls to the ground." you.... you killed her. a girl gets out of the car " hun what going on did you hit...." she walks over and see's cain holding tara's lifeless body." honey you didn't " she looks at her friend as she puts her hand over her mouth tears fall from his eys "i didnt mean to" the girl pulls her phone out and dials 911. cain pulls tara's lifeless body closer to him . 20 minutes pass and 5 squad cars and a ambulance arrive on the seen and as soon as the cars stop E.M.T's jump out of the ambulance and rush over to her and get her in a stretcher and they pull her into the ambulance and they drive off . The cops come over and look at cain." sir i want you to tell me what happened". cain points his finger at the guy " he did it officer he killed her when he hit into her". the cops grab the guy and handcuff his hands behind his back."NO OFFICER HE DIDNT IT WAS.." one of the officer walks over and puts his hand on her shoulder," we are going to need you to come with us"the girl looks at them " ok officer" . the cops pull the guy and the girl to the cop car and they drive off to the station . cain walks over to his sketch books ask he wipes the blood off his cheek. he looks down at the book and a smaller black book falls from the sky. looking confussed he picks it up" whats this." his eyes widden as he sees a demon and he falls to the grounds "Who..Who.. are you." the demon walks over and looks down."im a shikigami my name is desmond and you have my death note." he looks at it and look up " this.. this is the death note i heard of where light yagami used to right the wrong..." desmond look down and started to laugh." so then i dont have to go into the details"."now shell we go" said cain as he gets up and starts to walk home as the clock next to him stricks midnight ." desmond starts to laugh hysterically " tommorow will be so much fun ".
Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a dark knight.
VampiricSinner666
Ramen Slurping Otaku

name: desmond

role in life : death god

Bio : is the death god od pain

Description:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... .jpg?o=132
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku

Post by neko_person_lala »

name: Yukina Yutada

role in life : a student at a collage in japan

Bio : She was born in America.Her mother died when she was born.Then when the Kira insodent happed her father was called and sent to Japan.She was 8yearsl old at the time.Soon after her father was killed.And she was forst to live on her own.

Description: she has sholder length fuchia hair with sky blue tips.She has dark ocean blue eyes.

(( okay now i have to think of a way to bringher in XD )
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
VampiricSinner666
Ramen Slurping Otaku

cain starts to get to his house as his friend suki runs over crying " cain... cain tara died" cain looks at her slowly " sadly i know about i was there she died in my arm's" he pulls out a key from his pocket and slowly unlock's the door" please ill call you tommorow " she looks down" oh ... ok ill talk to you tommorow ... oh cain marry christmas " she wraps her arms tightly around him ." why did she have to die...." cain pushes her away "we will talk tommorow about it ok " he walks in and closes the door and he falls to the grounds crying as the death note falls from his hands" desmond looks down at him" Do it .... kill him you know you want to "."your right" said cain as tears fall from his cheek he opens the book and quickly pulls a pen from his pocket and runs into the living room " he turns on the tv and he turn to channel 11 " tara Sato was killed in a car crash by this mam makoto sota" a picute of makoto apears on the screen." he has been taken into to police station for questions, who ever was with this sweet young girl will not have a marry christ.... " cain shuts off the tv before he could finish his sentence " its time desmond" cain gets the first page of the book and writes makoto's name in big letter's" there i did it ..." desmond looks at him" that's no fun ... kill him a fun way" .cain opens the book again" ok i still have time " cain writes gun shot to the head by girlfriend." HAHAHA " laught desmond "now we are talking." cain walks over to the wall and opens a secert pannel and puts the book in it and closes it " there no one will find it". cain walks up to his room and lies on his bed face foward , hoping this was all a dream as tears fall fast from his eyes he puts the wedding ring box n the end table and falls asleep." i hope the other death gods have given there books i want more funand death "said desmond look into the sky as he sits on the roof oh cains house.
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku

Yukina walked down the street.She watched as snow down from the sky.She had an arms full of groceries .After she got to her small apartment she went into her school bag and pulled out a black note book."death note",she said with a sigh.Durring class she had already red the rules and such."woder if this really does work",she said setting it on the counter.
VampiricSinner666
Ramen Slurping Otaku

knocks are heard from out side yukina's house " miss yukina a packae his hear for you"
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku

Yukina blinked and looked at the door."hm?" she went over to the door and opened it with cation.
VampiricSinner666
Ramen Slurping Otaku

a drunkin robber is holding a knife up to her friend " yukina help me" tears fall down her cheek" they guy looks at her " marry christmas " with that last sentence he slit the young girls neck and he drops her and runs off
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku

Yukinas eye widen and she rushes to the phone and dials 911."s-s-meoneh-help some robber guy...came and ,...
VampiricSinner666
Ramen Slurping Otaku

a officer picks up " hello is there a problem " he listen to your cry for help " com down miss i need you to lock all door and windows untill we get there ill send a squad car over to help you" he hang's up "
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku

Yukina hung up the phone and pulled her friends body inside.She out something over her neack in a attemnt to get the bleeding to stop.
VampiricSinner666
Ramen Slurping Otaku

The cops arrive 10 minutes late in a squad car and rush up to yukina's room" miss we are her " the knock on the door a few times" dam it no answer " the officer kicks the door open and see' s the girl on the ground" dam it " he radios in " ok we have a murder at 801 Matsuzakadaira complex " the other officer walks in with his gun at the read " miss are you ok" starts to knock on the books in her house
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku

Yukina stared at the ground tears streaming down her face."h-he killlled her",she said in a lifelss tone."t-that basterd killed her"
VampiricSinner666
Ramen Slurping Otaku

the officer opened the door the rest of the way "did you see what he looked like". the officer holsters his gun and kneels down next to her " look ill stay here to protect you ok come on get up we need you out of the bath room " gun shots are hurd from the hall way " Dam it he got away " the other cop runs after him call for back up .
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku

Yukina stared at the floor."i....dont want protection",she said getting up.