XBOX 360 or PS3

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Re: XBOX 360 or PS3

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Blu Ray is pointless though XD. I have a 290 gig external hard drive that I can just put an enormous amount of songs onto and just plug it into my DVD player or TV and tada!

Also Nintendo doesn't only have those types of games. Red Steel on the Wii is a good example of one that isn't. Nintendo will be around for a long time. I'd say possibly even longer than Playstation, as Playstation doesn't have the old time quality appeal to it that Nintendo does.
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
+ тнє ѕαιηт +
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by + тнє ѕαιηт + »

scorpionwarrior wrote:Blu Ray is pointless though XD. I have a 290 gig external hard drive that I can just put an enormous amount of songs onto and just plug it into my DVD player or TV and tada!

Also Nintendo doesn't only have those types of games. Red Steel on the Wii is a good example of one that isn't. Nintendo will be around for a long time. I'd say possibly even longer than Playstation, as Playstation doesn't have the old time quality appeal to it that Nintendo does.
Blu Ray isnt pointless, it double coats the disc's so they cant be damaged as easily, I suck at looking after games but all my ps3 games look mint. :D
High wire escape artist
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

It's pointless in the fact that it isn't needed anyway. it's obsolete to something as small as a thumb drive =/
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Robbie Hendrix
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Robbie Hendrix »

X box 360 was better at first, but PS3 is has already taken over, Prince of Persia, MGS4, final fantasy, God war 3.
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Robbie Hendrix wrote:X box 360 was better at first, but PS3 is has already taken over, Prince of Persia, MGS4, final fantasy, God war 3.
PoP4 is on the 360 as well, and they'll probably be doing a port of FF.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

yea they are GG all new FF will now be on 360 as well
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
The Pervert
Rookie Otaku

Post by The Pervert »

well, we will just have to find out who wins . But don't knock the Ps3 till you tried it. They have decent games. MSG, the Resistance series, Rachet clank , Killzone 2, and some others that will take me a bit to find. oh and Ps Home may be a rip off of mii, but it is one hell of a good rip off
If I just wrote this , I must be a Pervert
Boxcar Bob
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Boxcar Bob »

For God's sake, why the constant comparisons and talk of 'winning' and such? Why not just enjoy it?
Demyx wrote:I can wrestle and pin a girl who's twice my size. I have nothing to be ashamed of at all.
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Cause it wouldn't be AA then!

Clamato
Master Otaku

Post by Clamato »

scorpionwarrior wrote:Blu Ray is pointless though XD. I have a 290 gig external hard drive that I can just put an enormous amount of songs onto and just plug it into my DVD player or TV and tada!

Is beautiful pointless? :|
cartoonchamp
Baka Otaku

Post by cartoonchamp »

I would have to say that I am a huge PS3 fan, but still do enjoy playing the Xbox any day of the week. Whichever system you are enjoying we are all avid gamers and I wanted to let you know what Mountain Dew is currently doing. They have looked to the public to choose their next drink flavor and the result is Mountain Dew Voltage. Mountain Dew is now looking to the gamers and extreme sports fans to give away great prizes including a Xbox and a snowboard. Voltage is loaded with caffeine and can keep you up with your favorite system all day and night. The marketing company I work for is actually running a campaign with Mountain Dew. To have some fun and for a chance to win these great prizes try out the new flavor chosen by the people and go to http://tinyurl.com/btrcgl to earn points and win!
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

<.< I like the PS3 better. I mean, from what I've seen, the only games on XBox are war games, first person shooters, and a lot of sports games. I just don't see a lot of games that I'd actually play. :/

I'm PS3 all the way, I don't care what anyone says.

And I was lucky enough to buy the 80G PS3 close enough to release that mine is back compatible. I was pretty disappointed when they said the PS3 isn't back compatible anymore, but psyched when I realized I got one in time. xD
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

i believe DLC,s should be free...therefroe microsoft having tomake an account and download and pay for two expansions which could be done in a maximum of four hours *cough* fallout *cough*, when i could just get a pirated torrent, makes microsoft terrible....

Sony wins for Free Content plus general FTP game
----------------------------------------- thoughs by a PC player who wishes he bought a Mac
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Dreaming Awake wrote:<.< I like the PS3 better. I mean, from what I've seen, the only games on XBox are war games, first person shooters, and a lot of sports games. I just don't see a lot of games that I'd actually play. :/
You haven't seen much then, obviously.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Gaming Goddess wrote:
Dreaming Awake wrote:<.< I like the PS3 better. I mean, from what I've seen, the only games on XBox are war games, first person shooters, and a lot of sports games. I just don't see a lot of games that I'd actually play. :/
You haven't seen much then, obviously.
Probably not, and I'll admit, there have been things that have sounded intriguing... But I'm still uninterested in buying an XBox. :/

Especially since I probably wouldn't be able to find a copy of Bloody Roar: Extreme.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
cartoonchamp
Baka Otaku

Post by cartoonchamp »

Well I like both systems for the unique games they offer.

I have been a Ratchet and Clank fan since the first game for PS2, and games like that don't really come out for 360.

On the same token I really love Halo and Halo wars, simply not an option for PS3. Having played alot of games over the years I have learned that there's always going to be good games for the competitive system just get them all lol.