World's Best Job

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
Kaoru Hanabishi
Full Metal Otaku

World's Best Job

Post by Kaoru Hanabishi »

Not sure if you guys heard of this job, but it was a dream come true for some people. Paid to stay in a tropical resort sort and managing wild life in reefs, etc... Thousands of people around the world applied and only a few left:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090403/tu ... 23e80.html
(*Bleach 101 Army*) - Recruit
josh :)
Uber Otaku

Re: World's Best Job

Post by josh :) »

Yeah it looks like a pretty cool job.

I am a gardener. And I hope I can get a job at an Island resort one day. I need more experience, but I have seen plenty of job advertisements for such positions. It's kinda like for maintaining the resorts gardens, golf courses etc and for that you get paid and get to live at resort for free, free use of all facilities etc generally. Anyway, in my eyes what I just described is the worlds best job!!
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
Kaoru Hanabishi
Full Metal Otaku

josh wrote:Yeah it looks like a pretty cool job.

I am a gardener. And I hope I can get a job at an Island resort one day. I need more experience, but I have seen plenty of job advertisements for such positions. It's kinda like for maintaining the resorts gardens, golf courses etc and for that you get paid and get to live at resort for free, free use of all facilities etc generally. Anyway, in my eyes what I just described is the worlds best job!!
The owner said he spent too much time at a place like that and wanted to change into something different. I guess he was getting bored of having a good life. lol Life is hard for some people XD
fleurish
Absolute Otaku

Post by fleurish »

I think working in a daycare would be pretty fun... o3o
Hi, I'm Serena
and I used to love this place
Kaoru Hanabishi
Full Metal Otaku

D o l l f a c e wrote:I think working in a daycare would be pretty fun... o3o
Probably never worked in one, but I did work at a Summer camp in NY and it was fantastic. It's a very unique experience, in the wilds with nothing but the huts you staying with kids and no electricity, well only a few buildings. Ah blanket of stars in the night sky without city light blocking it, you start to have more fun with kids and until hey have to leave :/ then the next batch comes in for another couple of weeks. XD

I love city, but I also love country side, Hong Kong had both for me. My home there is in the coutry side and yet a short trip ur in the city XD.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Maybe.. But more of a hassle, IMO.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Kaoru Hanabishi
Full Metal Otaku

Iris wrote:
Working with kids is great fun all they do is wanna have fun and just play along XD
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Kaoru Hanabishi wrote:
Iris wrote:
Working with kids is great fun all they do is wanna have fun and just play along XD
you are forgetting that little kids argue alot about stupid things. like teacher he hit me. teacher she pulled my hair. teacher they're picking on me lol.

but yea working anywhere that's tropical would be fun
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Agreed!
As long as There was others to help i mean.
Kids are our future, and being a part of their lives is important to me. I've often thought about applying to a daycare, but I wondered how that'd look.
Stupid humans, judging people, then stupid me for thinking they judge me <,<
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Uber Otaku

SASSZAIN wrote:
Agreed!
As long as There was others to help i mean.
Kids are our future, and being a part of their lives is important to me. I've often thought about applying to a daycare, but I wondered how that'd look.
Stupid humans, judging people, then stupid me for thinking they judge me <,<

Don't use the word stupid it is highly offensive a person in a position of power like a mod shouldn't use that word it's inappropriate and there are 10 year old kids here who get offended you shuld be demodded for using the word stupid you are a bad man
Uber Otaku

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:
Kaoru Hanabishi wrote:
Iris wrote:
you are forgetting that little kids argue alot about stupid things. like teacher he hit me. teacher she pulled my hair. teacher they're picking on me lol.

don't insult little kids that is highly inappropriate you are really offensive how could u say that u are full of wild implications and offensiveness you can't go around syaing that you are lucky you don't want to be moderator because with an attitude like that u cant be you get a firm no even ur boyfriend thinks u r too mean and need an attitude check i can't believe u used the word stupid that is highly inappropriate word u r offensive
Kaoru Hanabishi
Full Metal Otaku

josh wrote:
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:
Kaoru Hanabishi wrote:
Iris wrote:

don't insult little kids that is highly inappropriate you are really offensive how could u say that u are full of wild implications and offensiveness you can't go around syaing that you are lucky you don't want to be moderator because with an attitude like that u cant be you get a firm no even ur boyfriend thinks u r too mean and need an attitude check i can't believe u used the word stupid that is highly inappropriate word u r offensive
Oh is okies now Sasszain made a good point about this and he has a point XD
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Kaoru Hanabishi wrote:
josh wrote:
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:
Kaoru Hanabishi wrote:

Oh is okies now Sasszain made a good point about this and he has a point XD
I did?

Yo Josh, I appreciate your advice, but please make it In PMs if its just to one person. Thanks ^^
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket