73%
No Opinion.
13%

Total votes: 15

Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application: Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

Okay, Aoi, active were? The forums? No, I have been active on this site, mainly the chatroom, for over 1 year!

And that little comment that you said about me having 20 different accounts is an EXTREME exaggeration! I certainly don't have all that many! And I only use this one, so what the heck are ya saying?

I say a big Whatever to you....
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere but where I should be! Where is this?.... I can't remember!!!! Maybe that's why I'm not there.... hm....
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Lexin Kotetsu wrote:Okay, Aoi, active were? The forums? No, I have been active on this site, mainly the chatroom, for over 1 year!
If your only active in the chatroom you are not going to know the site well enough to do a good job being a moderator...
Another no no.... Saying things like this won't win you votes kid. Think of this as a real job application. Saying that to the person interveiwing you for the job will get you laughed out the door....
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Lexin Kotetsu wrote:Okay, Aoi, active were? The forums? No, I have been active on this site, mainly the chatroom, for over 1 year!

And that little comment that you said about me having 20 different accounts is an EXTREME exaggeration! I certainly don't have all that many! And I only use this one, so what the heck are ya saying?

You need to be active on the forum, not just the chat room. Plus I come on almost every day and other than like the past week I have never seen you since your last app.

and the last time the mods checked your IP (before your 9 month disappearing act) it had like 18-20 accounts to whom you said were all different people. Now you say it was all a lie (as if we didn't know that already) but you lied to the entire forum for a year (you say you were on the site), how can we trust anything you say???

You impersonated a mod with 1 of your many dupe accounts. when you made your Azuma Takara mod app you told everyone that you had been a mod on this site before. With your Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit you pretended to be 3 twin sisters.

lets see if i can remember some of your accounts:

Shy Guy
Azuma Takara
Lexin Kotetsu
Isane Kotetsu
harvestmoon
Yuzi
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Pichu
Akira Kogami
Minoru Shiraishi
Hello Kitty

I'll have a mod send me a list of them all so you can see them
Last edited by Aoi Sakuraba on May 06, 2009 11:40pm, edited 1 time in total.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

Hahaha....oh yeah I remember that, I mean I never forgot it but still. I'm just adding fuel to the fire. Plus there was a point that all these accounts could be called harmless shenanigans. But after seeing in action for a couple of months I decided to deem you emotionally unstable. Those aren't alter egos they're your other personalities. In other words. You're a schizo 'nuff said.
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

After a week of thinking, not that I needed that long (not to be mean or anything, but I agree with everyone else on this one), I'm sticking with the no I gave you on the first app I saw a week and a half ago. :(

You're reaction to Aoi was disappointing, and your post count has barely risen in the past week, which if you were really scoping the forums you'd have at least made a few more posts than you did.

I have never encountered you in the chatroom, but as most people have nothing good to say about your behaviour, I'm willing to take their word for it in saying that you cannot control yourself and are unfit to be a mod.

If you want to try again in the future, I suggest putting more effort into turning over a new leaf instead of one day deciding to do something so brash.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

Shy Guy- no
Lexin Kotetsu- mee, duh!
Isane Kotetsu-sister
harvestmoon- used to be me, but I stopped using that like 4-5 months ago...
Yuzi- nope
Uxie- no
Mesprit-no
Azelf-no
Pichu- actually, there is this kid at my school who has an account here with that name, so it's him... he adores Pichu.... ever cosplays as him.... dork....
Akira Kogami-no
Minoru Shiraishi-yes
Hello Kitty- Brianna? HELLZ NO!

??? Really? You just kinda wasted a perfectly good post Aoi...
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere but where I should be! Where is this?.... I can't remember!!!! Maybe that's why I'm not there.... hm....
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Lexin Kotetsu wrote:Shy Guy- no
Lexin Kotetsu- mee, duh!
Isane Kotetsu-sister
Yuzi- nope
Uxie- no
Mesprit-no
Azelf-no
Pichu- actually, there is this kid at my school who has an account here with that name, so it's him... he adores Pichu.... ever cosplays as him.... dork....
Akira Kogami-no
Minoru Shiraishi-yes

That's not the kind of attitude a moderator should have when dealing with fellow users.

Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Dreaming Awake wrote:
Lexin Kotetsu- mee, duh!
Isane Kotetsu-sister
Yuzi- nope
Uxie- no
Mesprit-no
Azelf-no
Akira Kogami-no
Minoru Shiraishi-yes

That's not the kind of attitude a moderator should have when dealing with fellow users.
I would add, no one with any sense, I hope, will believe you, when you say these accounts have nothing to do with you.
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

Lexin Kotetsu- mee, duh!
Isane Kotetsu-sister
Yuzi- nope
Uxie- no
Mesprit-no
Azelf-no
Akira Kogami-no
Minoru Shiraishi-yes

Seriously Lexin, the more you deny it, the crazier you look. All we want is a down to earth mod, who sympathizes with everyone, so we don't have a tyrant being a dick to everyone on the boards or the chat room. I have a feeling you'll never accomplish this. (so stop trying)
And know it is my Wrath
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Baby Duck wrote: (so stop trying)
Sound life advice.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Lexin Kotetsu- mee, duh!
Isane Kotetsu-sister
Yuzi- nope
Uxie- no
Mesprit-no
Azelf-no
Akira Kogami-no
Minoru Shiraishi-yes

oh but i can prove it :) here is an IP check http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52 ... 8/ips2.png I think it gets my point across.

I also find it hilarious that you just happened to neglect this part of my post:
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:You impersonated a mod with 1 of your many dupe accounts. when you made your Azuma Takara mod app you told everyone that you had been a mod on this site before.
kthxbai
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Hm... That's some pretty incriminating evidence right there.

Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

I agree... but I still say that I don't. :/...

Oh, I did leave out Azuma! Okay, allow we to explain about him. He's a friend of mine from Tokyo. He came and spent a little bit of summer vacation with me and left when school over here started. He had to use a library computer (like me), because for one, the idiot forgot to bring his laptop over (retard), and I have no Internet service (or even a computer) at my home.

I went to Japan for Christmas vacation and HE not myself bought me a Japanese Harvest Moon: Exciting Animal March video game for Wii as well as a free-loader so that I could play it when I got home.

So, you see... how could I have impersonated a moderator?

Aoi, do you need anymore explenations on my supposed "other accounts"? I will admit that I was a guest here, however. I had forgotten to log onto my account one day.

Further explainations of questions? P.m. me any time. I'll do my best to answer them.

Lexi
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

Lenin, I mean Lexin, you are full of excuses, and frankly I'm done listening to them. The way you viciously attack your friend, "Azuma" by calling him and idiot and a retard just shows that you are trying to divert attention from you to your fictitious friend, "Azuma." Lexin seriously, stop. It's not funny anymore, I'm actually starting to fear for my life. What's stopping you from one day breaking into your father's cabinet, shooting up AA, and blaming harvestmoon?
And know it is my Wrath
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Lexin Kotetsu wrote:Oh, I did leave out Azuma! Okay, allow we to explain about him. He's a friend of mine from Tokyo. He came and spent a little bit of summer vacation with me and left when school over here started. He had to use a library computer (like me), because for one, the idiot forgot to bring his laptop over (retard), and I have no Internet service (or even a computer) at my home.
Hahahaha........right. He's Japanese and I'm a pink and purple elephant. Everything he said in Japanese was wrong, he added letters into Japanese words that we don't even have in our alphabet. He didn't even know how to use the particle "wa" which is the most basic one there is and the first one you learn. He didn't know what Ohayo Gozaimasu was, which is so ridiculously simple that it's pathetic (As it means good morning). I tried talking to him in Japanese and he had no clue what I was saying. So go push your BS somewhere else Lexin, and stop insulting my intelligence by saying he's Japanese. When I told him in the chat that he wasn't Japanese and that it was really you Lexin he left the chat room in a real big hurry.

P.S you should stop lying lexin you're not fooling anybody.
Tsukasa
Uber Otaku

Post by Tsukasa »

Lexin Kotetsu wrote:I agree... but I still say that I don't. :/...

Oh, I did leave out Azuma! Okay, allow we to explain about him. He's a friend of mine from Tokyo. He came and spent a little bit of summer vacation with me and left when school over here started. He had to use a library computer (like me), because for one, the idiot forgot to bring his laptop over (retard), and I have no Internet service (or even a computer) at my home.

I went to Japan for Christmas vacation and HE not myself bought me a Japanese Harvest Moon: Exciting Animal March video game for Wii as well as a free-loader so that I could play it when I got home.

So, you see... how could I have impersonated a moderator?

Aoi, do you need anymore explenations on my supposed "other accounts"? I will admit that I was a guest here, however. I had forgotten to log onto my account one day.

Further explainations of questions? P.m. me any time. I'll do my best to answer them.

Lexi
I say no to the fact your getting pulled into this and getting all heated up instead of calmly explaining it. and as for Azuma claiming to be a mod, that is true, i was in chat that day along with Aoi, he was speaking iNcorrectly. i remember that day because I had asked him what Tokyo's Perfectual flower was, and he didn't know.(it's the Yoshino-Somei Cherry Blossom)
Last edited by Tsukasa on May 10, 2009 6:28pm, edited 1 time in total.
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!