((Invites only)) Taruinia

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Kyro
Uber Otaku

Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia

Post by Kyro »

Meh. Don't worry about it.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Don't tell me not to worry about it. It's something that I need to know. And if it involves Izzy, I wanna be able to kill him past the brink of dead. >>
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

He has no intentions with her and the marking shouldnt be that big of a deal especally if she loves you. Ya know, Zexis was marked before he met me and that doesnt change the fact that I love him and he loves me.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

I think his anger is becoming destructive. He's killing things in his house.

Yesterday he killed his panther.
I think that's why he was so depressed this morning.

His depression and my own depression made me cry. t_t
AngelicDream
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by AngelicDream »

uhm, well....this is embarassing...
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

I'm sorry. Well more or less he's sorry. He just wants to know and no one's telling him anything.

Besides, by the sound of it, it's not this was a big secret.
He didn't tell anyone though.
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

I never said anything. I am sworn to secrecy, and I never said nothin.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

This secret's going to kill me more than Nate ever could. v.v
Fueadyen
Master Otaku

Post by Fueadyen »

We're all a family, so why are we keeping secrets? Out with it, whether it be in the public domain of this thread, or a private message. Secrets lead to distance. Simple as that.
When a man is faced with his own death, he finds the impossible less of a barrier.
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Um, okay. I'm being held against my will by my father, hanging from a tower in his castle by handcuffs attached to my wrists being held up by a chain that could hold the weight of an elephant, all because of something I know nothing about. I want to kill Nate because he licked my girlfriend, and I'm probably going to die because my father has a lineup of different torture options to eventually kill me with. :/
I love Francis, even though he doesn't particularly enjoy the word love because it supposedly means nothing, but that's nothing on my watch. It's fine. I still love him. I still wanna bite him though I can't, and I still want him to nom me but he won't from what I've heard, and it's all fine because I don't care right now. My life so far, up to this point, besides my friends and few family members and my boyfriend, has been complete numbing hell. But it's okay, because I'll live.
*sigh* Since we're talking about secrets, Chaos is on his last few days. I think he might be dead by Monday. D:
I had a dragon drop off the egg at Ifrit's. I'm expecting another one. their elements are Dark and light. It's contradicting sure, but I'm going to give it to Ethryl to take care of.
I'm going to have a dragon? How am I going to open it?
For you it'll open on the darkest night. I'll wait until after your incident with your father blows through.
AngelicDream
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by AngelicDream »

Nia wrote:Um, okay. I'm being held against my will by my father, hanging from a tower in his castle by handcuffs attached to my wrists being held up by a chain that could hold the weight of an elephant, all because of something I know nothing about. I want to kill Nate because he licked my girlfriend, and I'm probably going to die because my father has a lineup of different torture options to eventually kill me with. :/
......pretty much really not okay with this....
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

I refuse to say! Tysol, you have no right to say those things. Yes, secrets cause problems sometimes, but this is NOT your business!
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Which is why you should tell me before I die. v.v
Fueadyen
Master Otaku

Post by Fueadyen »

Well, if it weren't my business, it wouldn't be open for me to know about. If it is spoken here, I will more than likely inquire, assist, and solve. To the best of my abilities. And you know this.
When a man is faced with his own death, he finds the impossible less of a barrier.
Lirial
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lirial »

Everything to do with the group is our buisness. He's not saying you have to say it out in the forum for the group to know, but when others complain of secrets it will only do harm to keep them. My suggestion would be to talk to the one who made you swear Rain and ask if Ethryl's request to know could be granted, and you could tell him through a PM.
AngelicDream
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by AngelicDream »

it's not anyone's secret but my own and Kage's.... okay, it's my personal business, and I would rather that I take care of it....okay?....and I'm not posting it on here because I don't feel the need to, I already told Ethryl all there is to know about what happened, let us just leave it at that, I hope I don't sound harsh because I'm not trying to be, it's just that this has spread to far...