I just discovered it, I think its amazingly good
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Gin Tama?
Gin Tama?
Anybody seen/read it?
I just discovered it, I think its amazingly good
I just discovered it, I think its amazingly good
Listening to: Suffocating Under Words of Sorrow by Bullet For My Valentine
Mood: Recovering
Thoughts: I only see half of the silver lining...
Mood: Recovering
Thoughts: I only see half of the silver lining...
-
Axle Starr
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Mar 20, 2006 4:38pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Gin Tama?
I read the manga. Just purchased and read volume 12 yesterday
"You will not forget this devil's power....AND YOU ARE NOT WORTHY AS MY OPPONENT"
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Gin Tama?
if you just discovered it you have a good 150+ episodes left ^_^ ... by far my favorite Jump Anime, great characters, and i absolutely love Sorachi's Style of writing and Comedy ^_^... who say's a good 5 minuits of the same stationary picture isn't Entertaining?...and what other show actually makes a gag that they are going to be canceled because they have no Budget?...I'm a total Gintama Fanboy lol XD
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
Axle Starr
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Mar 20, 2006 4:38pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Gin Tama?
Those jokes are great. They made similar ones in the manga, except it was that their anime wouldn't get syndicated because of the humor! (The anime release was on the horizon when the volume originally was released in Japan)
"You will not forget this devil's power....AND YOU ARE NOT WORTHY AS MY OPPONENT"
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Gin Tama?
yup... i think it got really popular apparently because of a shinsengumi show which was playing at the right time...so soroichi starte to step it up a bunch and the show got amazingly good around episode 20+ ...the mini arc system and living day by day type episodes really work for this show...
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Gin Tama?
I was not particularly fond of this one, it never really caught my attention.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
-
Axle Starr
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Mar 20, 2006 4:38pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Gin Tama?
Fair enough. Truth be told, I'm not sure why I keep coming back. I don't usually like this type of series. Or rather, not to the degree that I like GinTama. Can't place why, I just like GinTama. Might have to do with Gin, he reminds me a lot of myself. That always helps with me
"You will not forget this devil's power....AND YOU ARE NOT WORTHY AS MY OPPONENT"
- manami-chan669
- Ramen Slurping Otaku
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sep 09, 2009 10:37am
- Gender: Female
Re: Gin Tama?
I love Gintama! It was my first anime and I just startet reading the manga. I haven't finished either though. Lawl.
*Points to avatar*
A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.
-Maya Angelou
-Maya Angelou
- manami-chan669
- Ramen Slurping Otaku
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sep 09, 2009 10:37am
- Gender: Female
Re: Gin Tama?
The giant dog biting ppl's heads didn't catch ur attention!? LawlAoi Sakuraba wrote:I was not particularly fond of this one, it never really caught my attention.
A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.
-Maya Angelou
-Maya Angelou
Re: Gin Tama?
She's weiiird. Thats whymanami-chan669 wrote:The giant dog biting ppl's heads didn't catch ur attention!? LawlAoi Sakuraba wrote:I was not particularly fond of this one, it never really caught my attention.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

