"What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
Dretlin

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Post by Dretlin »

Only recently have a found out what I want to do. Though it is an actively that I have been doing for years - it’s always been an industry I have been interested in succeeding in.

Breaking that down - was the tricky part - subdividing until I got to what best suited.

As anyone had any considerations recently?
Gravy-Train
Baka Otaku

Re: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Post by Gravy-Train »

Anything that requires a lot of jizz
Yodama Man
Uber Otaku

Post by Yodama Man »

I want to be Gravy Train.
[Yodama Man] 11:50 pm: Thank god my weed is plentyful and my cock is huge
[+:D.?.?.?.?.? .N:+] 11:51 pm: Said Jesus
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Start doing nothing - to make sure you have plenty of time to waste.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Hm, Psychiatry has been an interest of mine for quite some time :o
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yuki~ »

I want to do something related to languages, because I just love to learn different languages!
So, I'd be happy if I became an interpreter! ^_^
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

I have a close friend who did that. He went to japan for two years, after four years of learning the language, and now he's an interpreter for some company making big bucks.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yuki~ »

SASSZAIN wrote:I have a close friend who did that. He went to japan for two years, after four years of learning the language, and now he's an interpreter for some company making big bucks.

ohh cool!
I'll do japanese and english at college and maybe I'll get some job like that!
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

SASSZAIN wrote:I have a close friend who did that. He went to japan for two years, after four years of learning the language, and now he's an interpreter for some company making big bucks.
Only four?
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Cookie wrote:
Only four?
Yeah, he spend four years in a college here, then he transfered to a college over there and finished learning the language there while he stayed there with a family, then he got engaged and married their daughter lolz.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

SASSZAIN wrote:
Cookie wrote:
Only four?
Yeah, he spend four years in a college here, then he transfered to a college over there and finished learning the language there while he stayed there with a family, then he got engaged and married their daughter lolz.
O_o Four years made him fluent though, that's impressive
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

he wasnt fluent when he went over, he was just good enough to go there XD.
at least.. i dont htink he was.. he may have been, hes a bright boy, erm.. man XD (hes older than me rofl)
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yuki~ »

Cookie wrote: O_o Four years made him fluent though, that's impressive
I took japanese classes until last year, after 4 years of study and I'm almost fluent.
so, its not impossible XDD

anyway, i plan on going to Japan to do my graduate (?)... but that will be in 4 or 5 years XD
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
tchau~
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Well good luck to you :o
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

Cookie wrote:Well good luck to you :o

You trying to jinx him? :?

Anyway Im starting to think I want to do something in regard with teaching kids. They're hella annoying but their innocence makes them the most awesomest people in the world.
I remembered my password.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

teaching is a good thing i think. I could see myself as a teacher, but thats not what i wanna do. I wanna keep working as a programmer, and maybe hopefully one day be able to make games, like will wright(sp?)
But not the same sorta games as him lol. More like RPGs and FPS. Maybe a few action adventure ones. I'm still working on one right now, but it looks like its dead in the water unless i can get an artist for it :(