Hey there! (:

Introduce yourself to the rest of the board.
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Hey there! (:

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Hey! It's me Mew Vanilla! Some of you should know me/remember me but I became a member way back in 2005! The board seems so dead now and my post count doesn't work! I've been posting and it still says 433 :( Also all of my old friends are gone :(

Anyways I'll be posting more now and I hope I can make new friends since all of my other ones went inactive on me. Pm me if your ever bored! I like making new friends (:
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
SASSZAIN

Re: Hey there! (:

Post by SASSZAIN »

I"M STILL HERE!!
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

I remember you. Was thinking about you the other day :D Welcome back, Ciara :o
The board has been going through downtime, but it's livening up. Tons of old members are coming back.

For your post count, Off-topic discussions posts don't add to the max post count.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Mista Cola
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Mista Cola »

Welcome back.
Mai

Post by Mai »

Im just following the band wagon, really, but REALLY THOUGH WELCOME BACK HI HOW ARE YOU.

Man it's so early.
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

I log on everyday at 5:30 AM because I have nothing better to do. What's your excuse?
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

i log on at various times of the day, because i have no life. :mrgreen:
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Mai

Post by Mai »

I have been feeling extra witty lately.
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

hey little girl wrote:I have been feeling extra witty lately.
AA=best place to express it~