My gaming computer

Show off your fan fiction, poetry, or links to your fan art.
Mai

Re: My gaming computer

Post by Mai »

spacegy4 wrote:
For Madmen Only wrote:You should install neons on it.
I actually have installed neons in it. I just need to take a picture. I will when I get home. oh and thanks to everyone who made this thread so much more enjoyable.

overall its probably worth about $1700 although I've only made put about $1000 into it.
What about performance quality? Considering the decimal point I just read I am secretly hoping that computer is like.. Megatron, lol. Damn, that's a lot of money. :o

Cookie and I could go on extended tangents as if it were going out of style, btw. :wink:
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

nosaj thing wrote:
spacegy4 wrote:
I actually have installed neons in it. I just need to take a picture. I will when I get home. oh and thanks to everyone who made this thread so much more enjoyable.

overall its probably worth about $1700 although I've only made put about $1000 into it.
What about performance quality? Considering the decimal point I just read I am secretly hoping that computer is like.. Megatron, lol. Damn, that's a lot of money. :o

Cookie and I could go on extended tangents as if it were going out of style, btw. :wink:
it has the fastest graphics card that is currently available. The HD5970

heres an older pic of it where you can see the hardware http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa82 ... CF4038.jpg

heres a pic of DIRT 2 running at maximum settings at 1920x1080
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa82 ... -16-57.jpg
Mai

Post by Mai »

spacegy4 wrote:
nosaj thing wrote:
spacegy4 wrote:

it has the fastest graphics card that is currently available. The HD5970

heres an older pic of it where you can see the hardware http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa82 ... CF4038.jpg

heres a pic of DIRT 2 running at maximum settings at 1920x1080
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa82 ... -16-57.jpg
Oh my, and how long have you been perfecting the quality of your computer?
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
spacegy4
Full Metal Otaku

Post by spacegy4 »

I've upgraded it quite a new times since I put the initial build together some time ago. Maybe 3 years ago. The biggest upgrade was the recent graphics card replacement that cost $680. Definitely worth it though.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

It's really nice.. I wish mine was that good xD
nosaj thing wrote:Cookie and I could go on extended tangents as if it were going out of style, btw. ;)
Lets get Dret up in this [censored]? :D
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.