Best Anime Opening/Ending Theme?

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Kyo
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Best Anime Opening/Ending Theme?

Post by Kyo »

By "best" I mean the best according to your personal preference.

Some of my favorite anime openings would have to be:

Baccano! - I like how the introduce all the characters.

Cowboy Bebop - Love the vintage feel to it.

Trigun - [censored]' bad ass theme song!

Black Blood Brothers - The ending theme.

Now, everyone else post which anime openings/endings are your favorite. Even post a link if you want. Oh! And explain why it's your favorite... if you feel like it.
"Split a piece of wood and I am there
Lift a stone & here you will find me"
gundam83
Baka Otaku

Re: Best Anime Opening/Ending Theme?

Post by gundam83 »

The opening to Sengoku Basara! This opening really gets me excited and it really compliments the feel of the show!
amy001
Baka Otaku

Post by amy001 »

Somehow, I enter the U.S. version of The Office DVDOffice is the best way: not having seen a single episode of the British version. Many people prefer the original, and many cringed when this version was announced, but I, as usual, very unbeknownest and lack of buzz, never seen either. But I have the chance to go Two And A Half Men DVDin this soft and as it is, I find myself watching one of the funniest shows on TV more.Shot documentary style, the show centers on the employees of Dunder-Mifflin office, a company that sells paper. Boss is Michael Scott, a well-intentioned but completely manScrubs DVD who firmly believe a terrible joke will get a big laugh. His assistant is Dwight Shruti, a deadpan nerd who is just ignorant about everything and nothing at the same time almost. But the most important devices tend to be a salesman Jim and Pam the receptionist.I find it interesting that One Tree Hill DVDso many people believe that the BBC version is funnier. It is quite difficult to root a copy of the original, but I think the American version really do better.The BBC version of David Brent really show where the other characters do not get a lot of attention or development. This version is, in fact, other brands you are interested and sympathetic withThe Tribe DVD. The humor is more subtle and less concentrated than the crude sex jokes about the English version.
-----------------------------
Buy Cheap DVD
The Office DVD
Kyo-kun
Baka Otaku

Post by Kyo-kun »

I like both Durarara!! openings. Just like Baccano!, they introduce the characters. I didn't get a chance to watch Baccano! yet, but I have seen the opening.

I also like most Bleach openings. There's too many for me to remember which ones I like exactly. Hehe.

Kuroshitsuji openings are also cool, and I like the first ending "Lacrimosa".
Kyo
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Kyo »

@Kyo-Kun
How dare you >:[
Kyo-kun
Baka Otaku

Post by Kyo-kun »

How dare I what?
angelalthea
Baka Otaku

Post by angelalthea »

I like all anime, but when it comes to opening there should be a best opening ending. So here's mine:

Best Opening - fushigi yuugi
Best ending - Yuyu Hakusho
Kyo
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Kyo »

Your screen name.