Newgen Badass anime characters?

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Alexmiro
Baka Otaku

Newgen Badass anime characters?

Post by Alexmiro »

Hey There,
The first time I witnessed a badass anime character was 8 years ago, It was Captain Levi whose personality and attitude made me stick to AOT till now. Honestly, Levi was the reason after Goku I began watching different action anime consistently.

Throughout time I have seen many remarkable anime shows and witnessed many badass anime characters. To my surprise when I got curious to know more about such characters, I only found some old-school prodigies which do not even make sense in the least to consider bold characters.

Sadly there were so many renowned sites featuring the usual characters. like they just forget to update the list after a time. After researching the top 10 results, I finally found the list of badass anime characters that have featured some old-school characters to the latest prodigies.
What pushed me to share this list was the characters were enlisted with honest opinions without adding layers of intrigue that don't even exist.

The list was so honest to itself that it also has added side-kicks and antagonists too in this list who fulfill the criteria of being badass.
Frankly, I just love experiencing such epitome of badassery characters, So if you have any in your mind please share.
wifeengineer
Baka Otaku

Re: Newgen Badass anime characters?

Post by wifeengineer »

It's great knowing that. Thanks for sharing a lot! If you have any updates, share them with me! :P :P
davidcoursey
Baka Otaku

Re: Newgen Badass anime characters?

Post by davidcoursey »

I think he is a very compelling character. He is a cold, pragmatic person with a soft heart