Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Slifer the Sky Dragon

Locked
Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Visitor

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Blue Destiny Of Dartz »

Made By england for england
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Yay! Dirt time! :mrgreen:
First one to uncover some secrets wins!
*Goes off to page 7*
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Visitor

Re: re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Blue Destiny Of Dartz »

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:Yay! Dirt time! :mrgreen:
First one to uncover some secrets wins!
*Goes off to page 7*
I'm not bothering with competitions.
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

You're another no fun huh? Just like the rest o' them
Ah well, I don't need company anyways, I have to keep my mind on the job ^^ Your choice
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Visitor

Re: re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Blue Destiny Of Dartz »

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:You're another no fun huh? Just like the rest o' them
Ah well, I don't need company anyways, I have to keep my mind on the job ^^ Your choice
If you are going to make a history profile, I'll be happy to help.
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

*His halfway out of thread*
History thread? Oh yeah I'm supposed to do another aren't I?
^^;; Heh heh, well if you want, you could help a bit by getting some Eras down, Hannah was going to do it but I haven't seen her in weeks.
If you wouldn't mind doing it though BDoD, it's your choice
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Visitor

Re: re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Blue Destiny Of Dartz »

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:*His halfway out of thread*
History thread? Oh yeah I'm supposed to do another aren't I?
^^;; Heh heh, well if you want, you could help a bit by getting some Eras down, Hannah was going to do it but I haven't seen her in weeks.
If you wouldn't mind doing it though BDoD, it's your choice
Or maybe you can do it on a particular person
Thinking what I'm thinking :twisted:
Symos
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5126
Joined: Nov 21, 2004 6:35am
Gender: Male

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Symos »

Will I be permited to read it before release?
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Visitor

Re: re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Blue Destiny Of Dartz »

Quaker wrote:Will I be permited to read it before release?
Yes
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Blue Destiny Of Dartz wrote:
Or maybe you can do it on a particular person
Thinking what I'm thinking :twisted:
*Blinks again*
You are one mischevious little kid you know? :?
But I like your style, your hired =D>
Yes of course Quaker ^^ You can have first review.
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Visitor

Re: re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Blue Destiny Of Dartz »

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:
Blue Destiny Of Dartz wrote:
Or maybe you can do it on a particular person
Thinking what I'm thinking :twisted:
*Blinks again*
You are one mischevious little kid you know? :?
But I like your style, your hired =D>
Yes of course Quaker ^^ You can have first review.
Yay, I'm hired
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Oh one more thing-
Death is my way of saying your fired
(J/k)
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Visitor

Re: re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Blue Destiny Of Dartz »

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:Oh one more thing-
Death is my way of saying your fired
(J/k)
Okay

Now I gotta dig dirt with my JCB
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Okies, you do that ^^
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Ziffie-Rinku
Visitor

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Ziffie-Rinku »

Can I see too?
Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Visitor

Re: re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Blue Destiny Of Dartz »

Ziffie-Link wrote:Can I see too?
Kaiba has reduced his level here to 5
Locked