Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Sailor Moon Live

Locked
Pocky Chick
Visitor

Sailor Moon Live

Post by Pocky Chick »

PItty this only airs in Japan... but there is someting called Sailor Moon live were Luna is a Stuffed animal which is just sooo cute.. X3 It's realy pretty you guys autta google it. X3
Sailor Universia
Visitor

re: Sailor Moon Live

Post by Sailor Universia »

Pretty Gaurdian Sailor Moon, you mean.
Sailor Venus
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2247
Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
Gender: Female

re: Sailor Moon Live

Post by Sailor Venus »

Yup, I bought off http://www.uk2usa.co.uk about 3 months ago but it never arrived :cry:
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Sailor Universia
Visitor

re: Sailor Moon Live

Post by Sailor Universia »

I have Act 1 through 30 and 36 through 49. It's a cute show, but I like the anime better. The way they sing karaoke all the time reminds me of the Disney Channel...gag.
Locked