Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Usagi and Namaru's wedding

Locked
darkearthgoddess
Visitor

Usagi and Namaru's wedding

Post by darkearthgoddess »

Anybody know if that episode exists? If so tell me which episode its on.
Sailor Universia
Visitor

re: Usagi and Mamoru's wedding

Post by Sailor Universia »

They never have a wedding episode, but there was Mamoru's dream in the Black Moon arc where it gave us a brief glimpse of them on their wedding. Usagi's dress is a little weird, but at least we got to see her and Mamoru at the altar...

The episode is 69 (originally; I have no idea which one it is in the North American version.) I know there is at least one more; I'll look at my DVDs and find it as soon as possible.
darkearthgoddess
Visitor

re: Usagi and Namaru's wedding

Post by darkearthgoddess »

Thank you very much.
Silver Sailor Orion
Visitor

re: Usagi and Namaru's wedding

Post by Silver Sailor Orion »

and of course they show Usagi and Mamoru getting arried in the final book in the Mangas Sailor Moon Sailor Stars Vol. 3 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Locked