Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Help, I can't decide...

Discussions about manga, comics, magazines, and books.
NaveMan
Visitor

Help, I can't decide...

Post by NaveMan »

Pleas, pleas, pleas I can't figure out what Anime or manga to buy if any one has sugestions pleas share [-o< PLEAS!!!
DaysGoBy
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 248
Joined: Jul 27, 2005 2:09pm
Contact:

re: Help, I can't decide...

Post by DaysGoBy »

well what type of manga do you like?
Days go by
Seasons sweep past/Years leave us hanging/And generations don't last/Loves sweet sorrow/Leaves nothing alone/Only Death/Is your time to atone
**Luvergurl**
Visitor

re: Help, I can't decide...

Post by **Luvergurl** »

Well if you like it you should buy InuYasha they are awsome!!!
User avatar
Ethello
Uber Otaku
Posts: 543
Joined: Jul 31, 2005 10:43am

re: Help, I can't decide...

Post by Ethello »

I'm open to anything and thanks I'll try Inuyasha :mrgreen:
Captain Corkscrew
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1063
Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am

re: Help, I can't decide...

Post by Captain Corkscrew »

Ok then if your open to anything, I suggest God Child and Nana. They are two of my current favs right rigght now. Another good bunch would be xxxHolic and King of Bandits Jing. Those are all really good, so is Shaman King. Just pick up a Shomen Jump(sp) and see what you like in that, they give you previews of other mangs in there.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
User avatar
Ethello
Uber Otaku
Posts: 543
Joined: Jul 31, 2005 10:43am

re: Help, I can't decide...

Post by Ethello »

I've seenJing, awesome right. :mrgreen: So I'll try those.
Alexiel
Visitor

re: Help, I can't decide...

Post by Alexiel »

Some other good ones are:

Angel Sanctuary, Pet Shop of Horrors, Rurouni Kenshin, and Fushigi yugi
User avatar
Ethello
Uber Otaku
Posts: 543
Joined: Jul 31, 2005 10:43am

re: Help, I can't decide...

Post by Ethello »

Thanks. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Crystalbear
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 432
Joined: Apr 23, 2005 8:49pm

re: Help, I can't decide...

Post by Crystalbear »

Depends on what you like.

Naruto: For action.. some humor too.

Gundam Wing: For Mecha

To Heart: For Shoujo

Sailor Moon: For Shoujo AND action.

Pokemon/Digimon: For action and monsters.
User avatar
Full Metal
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: May 17, 2005 5:06pm

re: Help, I can't decide...

Post by Full Metal »

Fullmetal Alchemist is the best Anime and Manga i have ever seen
you just have to read it u would love it
I am stalking you!
User avatar
Ethello
Uber Otaku
Posts: 543
Joined: Jul 31, 2005 10:43am

re: Help, I can't decide...

Post by Ethello »

Okay I'll try them. :mrgreen:
Knight in Dark Armour
Visitor

re: Help, I can't decide...

Post by Knight in Dark Armour »

Ragnarok and Love Hina
Mimi
Visitor

re: Help, I can't decide...

Post by Mimi »

Have you ever the manga book about FLCL? It's pretty cool. You should try it.
Sailor Venus
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2247
Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
Gender: Female

re: Help, I can't decide...

Post by Sailor Venus »

Can anyone recommend Tokyo Mew Mew?
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
orahiko
Visitor

re: Help, I can't decide...

Post by orahiko »

mm...shojo for girls, shonen for boys, and a mix inbetween. tokyo Mew Mew is VERY girly....think sailor moon, so look at things closely before bying them. I'd recomment Real bout High School, which is good both in artwork and character driven storyline, and is a good read over and over again. Of course, checking out stuff from shonen Jump is alway fun.
orahiko
Visitor

re: Help, I can't decide...

Post by orahiko »

Ack, another thing...don't base your buys in anime on favorite manga reads. the amount of effort and quality of artwork can sometimes be drastically different. cowboy beebop, smaurai champloo, and fullmetal alchemist are great to watch.
Locked