did anyone think ep. 13 was hilarious???

~*Matsuo*~
Mobile Suit Otaku

re: did anyone think ep. 13 was hilarious???

Post by ~*Matsuo*~ »

I thought the ep was really funny...I feel sry for the dog too but she wouldn't have killed it ^-^ And I hope for the sake of all the girls that Mustang never becomes Fuurer...you know one will ever get Riza Hawkeye into a "tiny miniskirt"...anyway...yeah it was a funny ep and I would hate to have to clean up everything on the parade grounds like that...
You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku

Post by Leaf v.3 »

i thought this ep was soo FUNNY! but im pretty sure it was just a comic relief ep.. cuz it gets pretty intense later in the series.. lmfao!
~*Matsuo*~
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by ~*Matsuo*~ »

I know what you mean about the seriousness of the episodes...they're all so sad most of the time...I mean someone dies like every other episode or so and alot more people are gonna die when Lust becomes a more major character. I freaked out when the guy blew up Nina...I cried, for real. I think the last time I cried was when everyone died in Wolf's Rain. But then again, this wasn't the only sorta comic relief episode because there was that one episode with the thief...that was kind of funny. I wish she wouldn't have been wearing a body suit -_-' *remembers where Ed's hand landed when he tackled her*
You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.
rohanassassin201
Visitor

Post by rohanassassin201 »

Yea the theif ep. was great too. What i liked the most was.. well of course the thief! great looking and using alchemy with cards! what more could u ask for?
~*Matsuo*~
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by ~*Matsuo*~ »

My dad made some cooment when I was watching it, asking if Ed was gonna put his hand on her chest again...I wanted to kill my dad and Ed then -_-'

by the way, is there anyone on here that used to be on seraphlight.net? if so, what happened to it? you like can't get into it anymore and it takes you to some wierd page about free forums when you click on the fanfiction side...
Sasami Jurai
Visitor

Post by Sasami Jurai »

IT WAS HILARIOUS!!! IT HAS SO MANY FUNNY PARTS!!!
LIKE WHEN COLONEL MUSTANG FIRST MET THE DOG AND HE STARTED ACTING SO FUNNY! THEN LATER HE SAID HE WOULD CHANGE THE RULE MAKING FEMALE OFFICERS WEAR MINI SKIRTS! BEFORE THE DUEL THAT GUY SHOWS A GIANT PIC OF HIS DAUGHTER AND THE PIC FALLS ON HIM!!! THEN WHEN ED WAS INTRODUCED TO THE AUDIENCE THE AUDIENCE COULD NOT SEE HIM BECAUSE HE WAS SO SMALL!!! AND WHEN HAWKEYE SHOT THE GUN SO MANY TIMES TO SCARE THE DOG AND SAID"YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A STRICT MOMMY NOW!" THOSE PARTS WERE FUNNY!!!!! THIS EPISODE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE!!!!!
white_wolf_lover
Visitor

Post by white_wolf_lover »

Sasami Jurai wrote:IT WAS HILARIOUS!!! IT HAS SO MANY FUNNY PARTS!!!
LIKE WHEN COLONEL MUSTANG FIRST MET THE DOG AND HE STARTED ACTING SO FUNNY! THEN LATER HE SAID HE WOULD CHANGE THE RULE MAKING FEMALE OFFICERS WEAR MINI SKIRTS! BEFORE THE DUEL THAT GUY SHOWS A GIANT PIC OF HIS DAUGHTER AND THE PIC FALLS ON HIM!!! THEN WHEN ED WAS INTRODUCED TO THE AUDIENCE THE AUDIENCE COULD NOT SEE HIM BECAUSE HE WAS SO SMALL!!! AND WHEN HAWKEYE SHOT THE GUN SO MANY TIMES TO SCARE THE DOG AND SAID"YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A STRICT MOMMY NOW!" THOSE PARTS WERE FUNNY!!!!! THIS EPISODE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE!!!!!
:shock: whoa!!! you got to take it off caps lock for minute
Iamei of the Demon Woves
Visitor

Post by Iamei of the Demon Woves »

That ep. was so funny, I stayed up past midnight and taped the whole thing! Where do they come up with this stuff! When Mustang made fun of Ed during the showdown, my friend was laughing so hard that she rolled off the couch and hit her head!HAHAHA!
Kita, The Spark Alchemist
Visitor

Post by Kita, The Spark Alchemist »

i loved that episode....it was FUNNY!!!! when Hawkeye shot the puppy i was like omg!!! but it was ok...then i laughed....i also thought that it was funny when Mustange said he would make all the women in the military wear mini skirts...and the look on Hawkeye's face that was priceless..LOL!!
hana666
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by hana666 »

I wonder how that dog is doing....
..**Nikore-Chan**..
Visitor

Post by ..**Nikore-Chan**.. »

I thought this ep. was funny! It really emphasized the RoyxEd pairing in my opinion :)
Pyro Psycho

Re: re: did anyone think ep. 13 was hilarious???

Post by Pyro Psycho »

..**Nikore-Chan**.. wrote:I thought this ep. was funny! It really emphasized the RoyxEd pairing in my opinion :)
Lol yay another fellow yaoi fan! *shakes hand* Hello my name is Homunculus_Envy, but you can call me Jan :color:
i told yuo about stares dog
mirror_alchemist
Visitor

Post by mirror_alchemist »

It's one of my favorite episodes ever! I have it recorded on my VCR and I watch it every morning. Ironically, that what got me into FMA in the first place and made me love Roy.
Morzan
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: did anyone think ep. 13 was hilarious???

Post by Morzan »

i love that episode. its so funny. roy looks so good. and ed....lol
Roy:Thats a stupid question Havoc. I say it because its true and when I'm Fuhrer there will be changes. From that day, all female officers will be required to wear tiny mini skirts!
Havoc:Your a miracle Mustang, I'll follow you for the rest of my life.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Re: did anyone think ep. 13 was hilarious???

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

it was so funny and cute to
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork