Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Winter Olympics

Bottom of the ninth, third down, Gretzky shoots from the three point line... and it's a goaaaaal!
Locked
car2ie
Visitor

Winter Olympics

Post by car2ie »

Anyone excited about this???

I really enjoy the olympics, especially the winter olympics.
Bobsleding
Speed Skating
Snowboarding
Down Hill
Ski Jumping
...ok, ok, I'll watch Ice Dancing....*eye rolls*
and while I'm on the lame ones...I love Curling.
*which earns me much scorn and mocking from my boyfriend....*

He likes the Luge and Skeleton. I watch those and think the same thing when I watch Curling:
"Which drunken Northlander came up with that idea a thousand years ago???"
Aleister
Visitor

Re: Winter Olympics

Post by Aleister »

car2ie wrote:Anyone excited about this???
On February 21st and 23rd there will be ladies' figure skating contest. I will watch it through.
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: Winter Olympics

Post by Lestat69_99 »

I'm impatiently waiting....
My events are.

hockey
Snowboarding
Hockey
Figure skating(depending on who)
HOCKEY!!!!
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female

re: Winter Olympics

Post by Gaming Goddess »

XD! hockey for me and maybe figure skating but that's about it
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
car2ie
Visitor

re: Winter Olympics

Post by car2ie »

](*,) ](*,) :evil: :evil: :x :x :x

My satellite took a crap last week, well actually two and a half weeks ago---it took ten days for a technician to come out. (Monday 13th between 1--5pm) Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! I missed the superbowl, winter olympics, ghost in the shell (double aaaaaahhhhh!!!!!) FMA..!!!!

*sigh*
Well, I got two months free service for the bloody inconvience; but still! They should give me a Tivo.
:x :x ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) :x :x
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: Winter Olympics

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Hope somebody gets hurt.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: Winter Olympics

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Lightning White Spike wrote:Hope somebody gets hurt.
omg one of the figure skaters just did! poor girl, she hit hard! but she still did the program, tough lil' thing
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: Winter Olympics

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

YAY ....I she ain't to hurt though
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
The Dark Knight
Visitor

re: Winter Olympics

Post by The Dark Knight »

CURLING!!!
The Dark Knight
Visitor

re: Winter Olympics

Post by The Dark Knight »

sorry about the double post
SYL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5609
Joined: Jun 03, 2005 7:22pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: Winter Olympics

Post by SYL »

Lightning White Spike wrote:Hope somebody gets hurt.
lol i like that :oops: :-" :-"
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
Locked