Seto Kaiba/dueling

setosgirl1715
Visitor

Seto Kaiba/dueling

Post by setosgirl1715 »

I know there are a lot of Seto fans out there....but why is it that all my friends are Seto haters?? :cry: Anyway...does anyone duel with the cards anymore??
who cares?
Visitor

Re: Seto Kaiba/dueling

Post by who cares? »

Okay,any one else beaide me know Kaibas e-mail?
If no,I AINT TELLIN YA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :twisted:
setosgirl1715
Visitor

Post by setosgirl1715 »

No...SETO HAS AN E-MAIL??!! TELL ME!! TELL ME!!! *yells and runs around in circles*
Kilala07
Visitor

Post by Kilala07 »

omigod! i want his email toO! PLLLLLEASE!!! i kinda like seto but yeah i duel with the cards
anzu
Visitor

Post by anzu »

How could a fake charecter have an e-mail address? Dont belive the guest. He's lying and if he means the person who playes Seto's voice, hes still lying. I dont think that person would want everyone to know his address. He did nothing big except read a script. I've read scripts before and I'm not worshiped. I play with cards. I never win, but still.
Mai

Post by Mai »

setosgirl1715 wrote:I know there are a lot of Seto fans out there....but why is it that all my friends are Seto haters?? :cry: Anyway...does anyone duel with the cards anymore??
i collect the cards..dueling seems to be a waste of time as knowing the cards dont have hollowgraphic desighn and it would be 30 min waste of time....but there are people out there who still duel, collectors as my self have many cards..i own 500..alot of doubles..i think the highest i have in double sis the dark witch- i have 23 of her..well good luck in getting seto lover friends. till then tah-tah

:D
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Mai

Post by Mai »

*glare* by the way seto doesnt have an e-mail adress- he is an anime charactor..and for those obsessors out there-if some one gives you an supposed seto email adress it could be a fake-most likly is, and if it is the guy(e-mail adress holder) will want your adress saying he wants to give you something in person- and you will believe him and meet him and get raped...no one wants that to happen to you so dont meet some one in person if you get this "sto e-mail " adress...good luck in your search- may god be there to protect you..till the tah-tah

:D
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Strong Dark Magician Girl
Visitor

Post by Strong Dark Magician Girl »

setosgirl1715 wrote:I know there are a lot of Seto fans out there....but why is it that all my friends are Seto haters?? :cry: Anyway...does anyone duel with the cards anymore??

My friends are Seto haters too :( but I love him sooo much I really like him :) it's cool to find a friend who love Seto Kaiba, let's be friends OK ? :D
Blue-eyes white dragon
Visitor

Post by Blue-eyes white dragon »

anzu wrote:How could a fake charecter have an e-mail address? Dont belive the guest. He's lying and if he means the person who playes Seto's voice, hes still lying. I dont think that person would want everyone to know his address. He did nothing big except read a script. I've read scripts before and I'm not worshiped. I play with cards. I never win, but still.

There is a seto Kaiba website
Scorpia251
Visitor

Post by Scorpia251 »

:shock: wherewhere is this Seto site :shock:
Blue-eyes white dragon
Visitor

Post by Blue-eyes white dragon »

Im not allowed I ll have to email you
Strong Dark Magician Girl
Visitor

Post by Strong Dark Magician Girl »

Blue-eyes white dragon wrote:Im not allowed I ll have to email you

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease e-mail me and tell me the site
starpower
Visitor

seto kaiba/duling

Post by starpower »

you girls are lying :x : SetO Kaiba DOESN'T have an e-mail. it's probably the voice of seto kaiba,.....

Seto kaiba is a made up character for once
Blue-eyed Valon 2485
Visitor

Post by Blue-eyed Valon 2485 »

[quote="Miyu"][quote="Blue-eyes white dragon"]Im not allowed I ll have to email you[/quote]
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease e-mail me and tell me the site[/quote]

http://www.Seto-kaiba.com/
MoonlightRose Kurama
Absolute Otaku

re: Seto Kaiba/dueling

Post by MoonlightRose Kurama »

Some of you sound like my cousin.My cousin is also a big Seto Kaiba fan.I myself however am not a big fan of Seto Kaiba.I prefer most of the good guys (depending on who you cosider a good guy.
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

re: Seto Kaiba/dueling

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

I've been to that site before, it's nothing big though, Seto makes out that he's in love with someone so its not that great if you ask me.
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.