Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Im a Bengals fan&guess what Im doin

Bottom of the ninth, third down, Gretzky shoots from the three point line... and it's a goaaaaal!
Locked
Violin_Melodies♥15
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 265
Joined: Aug 01, 2005 1:59pm
Gender: Female

Im a Bengals fan&guess what Im doin

Post by Violin_Melodies♥15 »

in a few weeks..Im going to be in a walk-a-thon and they said that some of the players from the Bengals wil be there with us!IM SOOOO EXCITED.. 8-[ though I guess now some of you are gonna ambush me in an alley and beat me up cause I like the bengals..*runs away*
Im in love with him..
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

re: Im a Bengals fan&guess what Im doin

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

why? are the Bengals un-popular or sumthin?
and is the walk for charity? if so, go you ^_^
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Violin_Melodies♥15
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 265
Joined: Aug 01, 2005 1:59pm
Gender: Female

re: Im a Bengals fan&guess what Im doin

Post by Violin_Melodies♥15 »

I luv you..lol..anyway its just that there aer some really really serious football fans out there who are really protective of the teams they support..I know that a while back at a big football game with the bengals and some other team,there was only like one bengals fan there and when he was alone in the parking garage,a bunch of guys from the other teams fan club beat the guy up and he was hospitalized..awful thing...and yeah this walks for charity...it'll be my first walk-a-thon so I dont know how far I get but at least Ill get teh Bengals autographs heh heh..as well as do my part for charity and all..
Im in love with him..
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

re: Im a Bengals fan&guess what Im doin

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

thats kinda awful. ¬¬ but, that happens. its moronic, hence my hate for most sports

^_^ but you have my full support. hope yah get lotsa autographs and a tonne of cash for *insert Chrity here* :mrgreen:
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Violin_Melodies♥15
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 265
Joined: Aug 01, 2005 1:59pm
Gender: Female

re: Im a Bengals fan&guess what Im doin

Post by Violin_Melodies♥15 »

lol thanks...im not much of a sports person either..mainly football when it comes to the Bengals lol...Im more of a musician myself but it doesnt hurt to support our teams once in awhile.. :mrgreen: ....
Im in love with him..
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

re: Im a Bengals fan&guess what Im doin

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

damn straight. i'd sooner be yelling "GREEN DAY!!!" than the name of a football team :lol:
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Violin_Melodies♥15
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 265
Joined: Aug 01, 2005 1:59pm
Gender: Female

re: Im a Bengals fan&guess what Im doin

Post by Violin_Melodies♥15 »

Lol!did I mention I luv you?lol :wink: Im probably scarin ya now arent I?lol :mrgreen: we should start a topic in the music section if we wanna talk about music since this is a sports rp..dont wanna get in trouble with the mods...though who really cares but oh well....heh
Im in love with him..
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

re: Im a Bengals fan&guess what Im doin

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

:lol: true again. but, i have varyin music tastes :lol: it's hard for me to keep on one genre 8) but you ARE right tho. this IS a sports thread
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: Im a Bengals fan&guess what Im doin

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Heh, heh I'm pulling for yah! If I could be there I would be. Bengals are Superbowl bound next year and I'll be sitting there in my Bangals jersy! (It finally came... It has my name and old high school number.)
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Violin_Melodies♥15
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 265
Joined: Aug 01, 2005 1:59pm
Gender: Female

re: Im a Bengals fan&guess what Im doin

Post by Violin_Melodies♥15 »

lol awesome!do you live in OH or KY?
Im in love with him..
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: Im a Bengals fan&guess what Im doin

Post by Lestat69_99 »

I live in Nebraska... so by default everyone thinks I should be a Chief's fan. I used to like the Packers as well, but since they got rid of Sherman I'm just going to watch Ahman Green since he lead the Cornhuskers to one or two of our national titles. But for my Bengal's I'll be glued to the TV.
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Violin_Melodies♥15
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 265
Joined: Aug 01, 2005 1:59pm
Gender: Female

re: Im a Bengals fan&guess what Im doin

Post by Violin_Melodies♥15 »

sweet..
Im in love with him..
Locked