Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Kyo fan club

wanna join the club

yes
10
71%
no
2
14%
maybe
2
14%
maybe
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 14

Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku
Posts: 834
Joined: Aug 21, 2004 10:36pm

Post by Leaf v.3 »

LFMAO!

YES I WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

Okay!

INUYASHA

Myoga’s Hiding Spot

The Gang has just defeated a demon. Everyone is really happy. Or at least until Myoga shows up.......

"WHERE THE beep WERE YOU?!?!?!?!" yelled InuYasha.

"Er....I.....was.....at........Totosai's!" Exclaims Myoga.

"HIDING AGAIN ARE YOU, YOU STUPID beepING FLEA!" yells InuYasha, "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" InuYasha then starts chasing Myoga. Myoga then gets SO scared that he hides down.................................................. SANGO'S KIMONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"O.O AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE beep MYOGA! GET OUT OF MY KIMONO!!!!!!" yells Sango. Miroku then walks over.

"I'll get him out for you Sango!" exclaims Miroku. He then puts his hand down Sango's kimono and starts rubbing her ...........um..........chest.

"O.O HOUSHI-SAMA!!!!!!!!! YOU PERVERT!!!!!!!!!!!!" yells Sango as she beats up Miroku. By the time she's done Miroku is unconsious on the ground.

"Feh!" says InuYasha, "I'll get him!" He then starts punching at Sango's chest. Myoga is dodging all the punches and Sango is getting beat up.

"INUYASHA!" yells Kagome, "SIT!" InuYasha then falls down to the ground.

"GGGRRRR!!!!! MYOGA!" yells Sango. She then starts whaking herself with Hiraikotsu and goes flying backwards. Now Myoga is flat, still in Sango's kimono, and Sango is unconsious.

"Sango-chan! Are you all right?" asks Kagome. Sango doesn't answer since she's unconsious. Sango then wakes up.

"GR! Kagome-chan, let's go to the hot spring" Sango says grinning evilly. They then go to the hot spring.

At the hot spring

Sango takes off her kimono, grabs Myoga off her chest, throws him to the ground, and starts stomping on him. "HENTAI! HENTAI! HENTAI! HENTAI!" She yells. She then picks Myoga up, throws him halfway across the country, and joins Kagome in the hot spring.

END

XD
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku
Posts: 834
Joined: Aug 21, 2004 10:36pm

Post by Leaf v.3 »

ROFLMFSAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

I know! I laughed my *beep*ing ass off!! *looks at her ass* ....I think it's smaller...
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku
Posts: 834
Joined: Aug 21, 2004 10:36pm

Post by Leaf v.3 »

LMFAO! Umm.. after last time i wouldnt think that u had an ass left.. LMFAO~
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

XD

And I you. And I you, Ashley.
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku
Posts: 834
Joined: Aug 21, 2004 10:36pm

Post by Leaf v.3 »

lmfao! :P i hear that echo again.. lmfao!!!!!!!
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

XD

I think I'm high... XD
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku
Posts: 834
Joined: Aug 21, 2004 10:36pm

Post by Leaf v.3 »

lmfao! i think i am too.. but thats ok :D
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

Well, we all are...on the inside... XD
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku
Posts: 834
Joined: Aug 21, 2004 10:36pm

Post by Leaf v.3 »

yup some pplz just tend to show it more! cough cough
MIKEY SANZO
Visitor

OMG

Post by MIKEY SANZO »

OMG MAN :x ... SAIYUKI IS LIK DA BEST ANIME EVA :D
AngryDemon
Visitor

Post by AngryDemon »

Kyo wrote:IF YOU DON'T LOVE KYO YOU DAMN RATS THEN I'LL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't believe rats would be typing to you....I believe people are typing to you.
SerenityPeace
Visitor

Re: Kyo fan club

Post by SerenityPeace »

I will join the club.
xFlameWolfx
Master Otaku
Posts: 72
Joined: Mar 24, 2007 7:16pm

Re: Kyo fan club

Post by xFlameWolfx »

Sweet.
<b>What lies before us and what lies beyond us is tiny compared to what lies within us. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -- Thomas Jefferson</b>
xFlameWolfx
Master Otaku
Posts: 72
Joined: Mar 24, 2007 7:16pm

Re: Kyo fan club

Post by xFlameWolfx »

Sweet.
<b>What lies before us and what lies beyond us is tiny compared to what lies within us. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -- Thomas Jefferson</b>
Locked