Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

England rules

Bottom of the ninth, third down, Gretzky shoots from the three point line... and it's a goaaaaal!

Do u agree?

Yes
5
71%
No
2
29%
 
Total votes: 7

Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

Re: re: England rules

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

Dark*Evil*Chaos wrote:
Grogsy wrote:England is far from ok. every sport we invent/play, we suck at. ¬¬ Football (soccor) we suck at. we suck at rugby. dont even MENTION tennis.
They're not that bad...but I'll admit they're not that great either.Just like America o_O...There's only one thing I don't get...Football is Soccer? :-k
British football is American Soccor. i know, its weird :roll:
Princess Serena wrote:Your not that good in Cricket. It was a fluke that you won the Ashes. Australia always own the Ashes.
and yep. whenever England wins anything in a sprts event, more often than not its a fluke. we suck that bad its embarrassing. ¬¬ we might aswell cut our losses, and stick to making.... british films tend to suck... our food's not that great... cars. we'll stick to amking cars. ¬¬ probably the only half decent thing we got goin for us
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Bambi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2127
Joined: May 23, 2005 9:46pm
Gender: Female

re: England rules

Post by Bambi »

LOL hahaha!! British films aren't bad. [-( Love Actually was one of the funniest movies of its year, xD. Anyway, yep, pretty much all your wins are flukes. You guys have amazing luck. jks.
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

Re: re: England rules

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

Princess Serena wrote:LOL hahaha!! British films aren't bad. [-( Love Actually was one of the funniest movies of its year, xD. Anyway, yep, pretty much all your wins are flukes. You guys have amazing luck. jks.
why joke? its true. i'm admittin it. and i did say most of our films suck. ¬¬ they really do
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1839
Joined: Jan 22, 2005 1:29am

re: England rules

Post by Raoul Duke »

The team Australia took to the Ashes was pathetic. But I suppose it is a good idea to give newer players experience.
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: England rules

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

England rules just because its England.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Dark*Star
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1725
Joined: Sep 09, 2005 2:04pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: England rules

Post by Dark*Star »

Grogsy wrote:
Princess Serena wrote:LOL hahaha!! British films aren't bad. [-( Love Actually was one of the funniest movies of its year, xD. Anyway, yep, pretty much all your wins are flukes. You guys have amazing luck. jks.
why joke? its true. i'm admittin it. and i did say most of our films suck. ¬¬ they really do
LOL...Some of the films I've seen where like really lame :heh: but like 2 of them were actually OK. :-" (no offence but England does NOT rule)Anywayzz....
( :love: Яєlєasє ÿøüя innєя visiøns. Fєєl thє яain øn ÿøüя skin.™ :love: )
Kemja
Visitor

Re: re: England rules

Post by Kemja »

Lightning Spike wrote:England rules just because its England.
I agree!!! :pirate:
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: England rules

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

:mrgreen:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Dark*Star
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1725
Joined: Sep 09, 2005 2:04pm
Gender: Female

re: England rules

Post by Dark*Star »

:roll: :-"
( :love: Яєlєasє ÿøüя innєя visiøns. Fєєl thє яain øn ÿøüя skin.™ :love: )
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: England rules

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

I rule England... :mrgreen:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Locked