Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Whats your Zodiac Sign?
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
That would make me a water rabit 1987.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
JeanHavocObsessed
- Visitor
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
My Zodiac sign is a dog, like my favorite character Shigure!! 
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
Ha dog love.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
Re: re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
oi, watch it when you dis snakesImmortal Lightning Spike wrote:Rabbit.....Ayame is cool but snakes suck in general.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
I said most snakes your a cool snake.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
I remember that a girl brought this large snake for a proyect our class had to do and she had to brought a snake. Anyway the guy that was holding it turned himself and i barely dodged it.
Anyway my brother was born in the year of the snake but he is nothing like his Zodiac.
Anyway my brother was born in the year of the snake but he is nothing like his Zodiac.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
I am like my zodiac.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
Lucia Skyfire
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 1677
- Joined: Mar 04, 2005 5:23am
- Gender: Male
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
Me too. I am a dragon, and I am very loud by nature.
I also eat lesser Zodiacs because I am not a WATERDRAGON like Ha'ri.
I also eat lesser Zodiacs because I am not a WATERDRAGON like Ha'ri.
I need to watch things die, from a distance.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
Sorry you are wrong you are a rabbit like me (
) the Chinese New Year as on the 17th of Feb that year so that would make you a rabbit.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
ahah. i WONDERED when the new year was in '88.
...duh, it in the back of furuba 9
bakabakabaka!
oh well, snakes eats rabbits
...duh, it in the back of furuba 9
oh well, snakes eats rabbits
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
Yeah I read it. Ha Kai is a rabbit.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
missed the dragon by 3 days.
in the words of Princess Serena,
~*!BURN!*~
in the words of Princess Serena,
~*!BURN!*~
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
HA HA YAY
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
Burn what?
<-< >->0-0
<-< >->0-0
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
nothing.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
Oh. I knew that.
(seriously i did)
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
