Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Texas Hold Em, or Poker

Bottom of the ninth, third down, Gretzky shoots from the three point line... and it's a goaaaaal!
Panda*
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 2583
Joined: Mar 18, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: Texas Hold Em, or Poker

Post by Panda* »

Ha, my brother has it on his cellphone. And I just like bet randomly on them. But I don't know how to play the game. :|
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1791
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
Gender: Male

re: Texas Hold Em, or Poker

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

They both Roxxorz my Soxxorz
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
pure_syndicate_XLR
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 203
Joined: Mar 14, 2005 12:12pm

Re: re: Texas Hold Em, or Poker

Post by pure_syndicate_XLR »

Erzsébet Báthory wrote:I play duces and one eyed jackes wild and Texas Hold'em^^ They kick arse when nothin' to do at school^^
whoa you gamble in school? lolz, hey texas hold em, is awesome!! fun game, i own, with my killer straights :P
a pure syndicate, possible?... the xlr? DDR? -we ride together, we die together, bad boyz 4 life (<>~<>)Samurai Warrior
User avatar
Nanashi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1319
Joined: Dec 31, 2005 7:23pm

Re: Texas Hold Em, or Poker

Post by Nanashi »

I play Texas with my bro all the time. We're both very superstitious about it all especially him, he keeps his "lucky chip" next to him all the time. Peace out :color:
Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
Locked