Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
wrestling
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: wrestling
oww brain ache
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
Cloud
- Visitor
re: wrestling
w/e Randy is still the best there is i think he deserve to be at the spotlight
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: wrestling
No he don't he ain't good enough.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: wrestling
Just out of curiosity...What ever happened to Raven?
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
-
Sanger Zomvolt
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Mar 22, 2005 8:31am
re: wrestling
Raven is currently wrestling on TNA, and I recall he was the NWA World Heavyweight Champion at some point several months ago (Though the current NWA WHC is Christian).
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: wrestling
Cool, thanks for the info...Something else to check out!
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: wrestling
raven
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: wrestling
Speaking of Raven, I just picked up the DVD Nevermore the best of Raven... Man he is fun to watch, I doubt that even Randy Orten could survive a House of Fun match with him....
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
-
Sanger Zomvolt
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Mar 22, 2005 8:31am
re: wrestling
Oh yes, that reminds me, I would like to mention that Randy Orton is now suspended indefinitely from the WWE for behavioral problems. At first is was merely a 60 day suspension, but it was changed to an indefinite suspension. It is said that if Orton was not a main-eventer, he would have already been fired. Apparently he acts the same way backstage as he does as a heel onstage. I do know that many wrestlers hate (Undertaker in particular despises him), and his indefinite suspension is said to be a good morale booster among the wrestlers.
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: wrestling
Heh, I've never heard of that before... Behavior problems? Now that's funny! Oh by the way I was watching a four way match with Raven, A.J. Styles, The Truth and Abyss... Well The truth looked familiar to me, he wouldn't happened to have been the one who partnered with the Road Dogg after the end of the New Age Owtlaws? What was his name....Ummm K-Qwik?
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
-
Sanger Zomvolt
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Mar 22, 2005 8:31am
Re: wrestling
You are correct, The Truth is indeed K-Kwik. I found it interesting that for a time, he was partnered again with Road Dogg in TNA (and later joined by Billy Gunn)
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: wrestling
cool
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
